''FUCKED UP...EMOTIONALLY...''

''We need him to act according to the plan, otherwise it will be all useless and Jin can die-''

''DON'T FUCKING SAY THAT!''

Namjoon's breathing was labored as he pulled on his hair. They still weren't able to find his damn location and Namjoon was slowly getting impatient and worried about his lover.

The original plan was to track his location and send his men to capture that bastard who was holding Jin hostage. But since they were unknown to where he was, they couldn't execute it.

''Keep working and call me later.'' Namjoon grunted as he hung up, not waiting for a reply.

About Taehyung...it felt like he had disappeared. Jungkook would always be sulking around because Taehyung would refuse to meet him. the ravenette once was so done that he had gone to the brothers' apartment to see Taehyung for himself but the Taehyung never opened the door, even though the ravenette threatened on breaking off the damn door by its hinges.

And in short, Jungkook was returning back on being rude and cold and distant..

Namjoon sighed as he flopped onto his chair. A mild throbbing in the back of his head made him groan. Headaches were so often these days that the poor man was barely able to have at least 2 hours of sleep. Yoongi and Hoseok would keep asking him that what was going on between him and Jin since they hadn't seen the latter in the past few days.

Namjoon would smoothly lie and tell them that he was busy with some upcoming project and the boys would believe him in a snap.

He should've told Yoongi and Hoseok about this, but he wanted to wait for some more time.

''Sorry to interrupt you, but can you please stop hiding shit?'' Yoongi questioned as he stood near the entrance of Namjoon's room.

Namjoon sighed again as he stood up, his fingers constantly massaging his temple.

Yoongi walked in and sat on the small stool near Namjoon's desk. Eavesdropping is a bad thing but Yoongi is the baddest, so he did the bad thing of eavesdropping.

''I'm a victim of the circumstances Yoongi'' Namjoon spoke tiredly as he poured himself a glass of pure malt. He glanced at Yoongi who gave him a slight nod and Namjoon prepared him a glass too.

''So Jin has been kidnapped?''  Yoongi asked as he sipped on his drink. A strong wave of worry bubbled inside Yoongi's chest for Jin because the boy was nothing but nice to him.

''Yeah, and the guy wants me to show up with Jinwoo ssi. He said he will leave Jin and me alone but I know for sure he has some different plans for us.'' Yoongi hummed, deep in his thoughts.

''So what have you planned?'' Yoongi finished his glass as he got up and refilled it. He glanced at Namjoon who was sitting there with heavy bags underneath his eyes, his shoulders slouched.

''For now, nothing is working out according to my shitty plan..'' Namjoon hissed as he downed the huge amount of alcohol in a single gulp, the burning sensation now familiar since he was drinking these past few days.

Yoongi huffed loudly and placed his glass on the small coffee table, shifting his stool closer to Namjoon's chair.

''Namjoon you remember when Jungkook's dad had demanded us to read the book Othello by Shakespeare?''

Namjoon's eyes lit up, quickly getting a track of what Yoongi wanted to convey.

''There was this dialogue said by the main antagonist, Iago which really pleased me.'' Yoongi continued as he got up to grab the heavy bottle of liquor and then pouring the gold into his own and Namjoon's glass