''FIRE ON FIRE....''

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

The car ride was eerily silently, but in comparison to their actions...

Their actions spoke volumes...

Jungkook's eyes were focused on the road, one hand tightly gripping the steering and flexing off his muscled arms and making Taehyung drool and the other hand was on the brunette's thigh.

''I-I think we shouldn't do that..''

Taehyung spoke meekly and gasped as the grip on his thigh tightened. Jungkook looked so fucking hot with all those muscles and jaw clenched tight. Ugh Taehyung was feeling like a horny school boy, whose dick would just spurt out looking at boobies.

But here the case was different...

Jeon Jungkook was making things difficult for him as he drove with his veiny, muscly sexy hand and Taehyung just groaned feeling his pants tighten.

''Why you backing out now, little tiger?'' Jungkook smirked as he swiftly glanced at the boy and then back at the road. Taehyung just clicked his tongue in frustration, screaming at himself for even accepting for Jungkook's idea.

And to know what was Jungkook's idea, let's go back ten minutes before.

''I'm gonna fuck you so hard, my little Jungkookie..'' Taehyung rasped in Jungkook's ear as the ravenette was driving peacefully.

Jungkook just shook his head and smiled, ''Nope.''

Taehyung frowned at the ravenette, about to state his argument on why he should fuck Jungkook and how nice he will fuck Jungkook..but before he could speak anything, a feathery gasp left his lips when Jungkook tightly gripped his thigh.

With the tattooed arm.

Holy shitz-

''You should've known by now, how big my bulge felt when you were shamelessly grinding on my crotch.''

Taehyung looked at boy with stark red cheeks which were thankfully not visible because of the darkness.

Does this guy have no shame?!

Why the fuck is this effecting me like this?!

''Ohhh someone has kinks...'' The ravenette teased as he saw Taehyung clenching his thighs together.

''I don't want a micro penis inside me '' Jungkook snickered loudly when he heard these words, which put Taehyung on the edge, one more step behind and he is falling into a pit of annoyance.

''Quit lying to yourself little tiger...me including you both know that I'm nowhere near small..leave aside micro..okay ,anyways my idea is, let's measure ourselves and the one who is the biggest will top.'' Jungkook states proudly and glaces at Taehyung for his reaction.

''Fine''

''We are here'' Jungkook singsonged as he quickly parked the car and stepped out. Taehyung got out quietly and made a beeline for the elevator wanting to reach first and quickly check his size in private.

But he can't.

Because of a certain raven head coconut who is hot on his trail...

''That not how you escape, my little tiger'' Jungkook squealed and pulled Taehyung back by the hood of his jacket which made him crash straight into the ravenette's hard chest.

''Don't call me that..'' Taehyung uttered, completely annoyed by the nickname.

Both of them got into the elevator and in no time, Jungkook had pinned the annoyed boy onto the metal wall.