''WANT ME DEAD SO SOON?''

''TELL ME!''

A deep loud voice echoed through the huge room, making everyone present there lower their gazes. They knew they had fucked up big this time.

''TELL ME BEFORE I-''

''We found the location kook! look!'' Hoseok's happy voice beamed, making the threatening tension in the room, come to halt.

He turned the screen towards Jungkook, who silently studied the location of the tracker. Jeon Jungkook, the leader of the the most dangerous underworld group, BigB was now practically pretending to be fuming, because of his employees' fake carelessness.

''Currently located in Geumgok-ro in Incheon.'' Hoseok said as he clicked some keys on his computer. Jungkook just stood there as he glared, hard at the employees, who looked scared beyond their limits. The vein on his neck prodding out

''Jungkook can i have a word with you in private?'' Hoseok stood up from his chair and whispered it loud enough to be heard by the group of people present in the room, scared whispers filling the air.

Jungkook shot glares, one last time to the group of people huddled together in the corner of the room , before exiting with Hoseok.

''I guess we have a bug in our group Kook.'' Hoseok calmly stated before popping out another sprite flavored gum.

''Wow hyung, that's so cool! I already know that!'' jungkook snarled, lips curled up in disgust, as he saw Hoseok removing those weird kissy noises while chewing his gum.

''And you wanna hear a good news?'' Hoseok asked as his eyes reflected the light coming from the bright white tube light.

''Namjoon, has already recognized the person.'' This seemed to catch Jungkook's wandering mind as he snapped his head towards Hoseok. Visible Annoyance swam in his dark charcoal eyes as the ravenette immediately pulled out his phone and dialed Namjoon's number.

''Hyung! You always do this to me? i was so close to find the bug!''

''I'm sorry Gguk, try next time! I'm busy right now Let's meet in the afternoon.''

And with this his dear Namjoon hyung, hung up, leaving a sulking ravenette. Jungkook always wanted to be a step ahead of his clever hyung, but Namjoon was already two steps ahead of, not only the ravenette but the whole group.

''Hehe Namjoon is fast '' Hoseok chuckled and teased the poor angry boy by calling him 'kookie' in various baby sounds. Jungkook just shrugged annoyedly as searched for some other topic to stop his hyung from teasing him.

''Where is Yoo-'' sudden vibrating sounds broke him off as he sigh again. Clearly FRUSTRATED. Hoseok quickly dug out his phone from the back pocket of his jeans, and glanced at the screen.

''Speak of the devil and here he comes...'' Hoseok smirked as he picked up the call.

''The mission is a-a success, i-i repeat 'the mission is a success' Yoongi groaned from the other side. He sounded as if he was injured and in pain.

Hoseok tensed as he heard yoongi's painful voice. ''where are you yoongi?'' he asked as calmly as possible, not wanting to freak the younger out.

'' Tell Jungkook, I want that coconut head to come hear and pick me up at Geumgok-ro. The mission is successful. I got shot in my thigh before the explosion, but don't worry it's just a flesh wound. But the blood is gushing out like a damn river, even after trying to stop it by tying. Send him, otherwise I will die because of the blood loss.'' and with this Yoongi hung up.

''Hyung, is Yoongi hyung okay?'' the ravenette asked worriedly when he saw Hoseok sweating.

Sure Yoongi did speak of dying and to be reborn as a stone in his next life in a SARCASTIC way. But thinking of this situation in real life sent Hoseok in mind numbing state. Jungkook was completely oblivious about the plan because the Hyung group didn't want to involve the younger in it. Because last time, Jungkook almost got killed by the grenade which was thrown by Namjoon, of course and obviously not to kill his beloved brother, but to blast of the men who were trying to shoot him.