"TIME HEALS....I GUESS?"

Get ready for some brief Yoonmin and NamJin moments in the next two chaps respectively 😌

A year later....

"Can you stop nagging me for that I was so stressed during that time!" Taehyung whined as he pulled on Jimin's sweater. The now black haired boy just sat on the couch with a pink color balloon in his hand which he was carefully trying to blow with the air pump.

"Taehyung I swear to God...." Jimin cursed under his breath as he elbowed Taehyung in his side and carefully started to pump the air in. 

It had been only four months Jimin actually started talking to him how they would use to talk before. At that time when Taehyung was injured, Jimin helped Taehyung out with everything...from picking him up to go to the university to dropping him off and helping him to get his shoes off and helping him sit down on the sofa. But Jimin's severe cold treatment towards him was impossible to handle. Once Taehyung burst out crying when Jimin just just walked away after dropping him near the door step. But he knew Jimin needed time...his best friend would come around at a point and he did. 

"The place is gonna float away if we don't stop blowing up these balloons." Taehyung huffed. 

"That only happens in Pixar, you idiot." Jimin looked at Taehyung with a blank face and slightly puffed cheeks. Anyone would say Jimin was actually a 15 year old but he was actually a fully grown 23 year old adult. 

Suddenly the front door was opened harshly, making he two boys jolt up. Yoongi came in panting as he took out a small box from his pocket and kept it on the coffee Table. 

"Namjoon will be here with Jin in an hour or two. He will call us exact ten minutes before so we have time to settle down and be ready. Hobi will join you guys in an hour." 

Yoongi saw Jimin getting up and scattering the air filled balloons all over the room. He waited for Jimin to turn around, atleast to experience that brief eye contact which he didn't have with the younger since last year. And Jimin did turn around but his gaze was only fixed on Taehyung.

"I guess my work here is done. I will come back in an hour." Jimin muttered lowly as he got up from the carpeted floor. Yoongi looked at him with solemn eyes as the ravenette did not even spare him a glance. 

Taehyung sensed Yoongi's sadness and looked at Jimin with a pout. "Chim just stay here, I will order take out-"

"Dad set me up on a blind date." Jimin sighed as he gently kicked the pinks balloon, mind somewhere far. 

"Woah what? Is your dad forcing you to get married?" Taehyung asked with a frown and Jimin just couldn't help but laugh at his best friend's cuteness. 

Yoongi looked at Jimin with a daze, deciding to fix a meeting with Mr Park relating this issue. Yes in other words...Yoongi was going to confess what he felt for Jimin.

"Atleast my dad is considerate about my sexuality. He sets me up with boys as well as girls." Jimin chuckled again as he gently patted Taehyung's shoulder.

 The cat like man just stood there with shocked eyes. He thought Jimin's dad would be homophobic, but his problem didn't even seem like one. He finally came to the reality when Jimin brushed past him to exit the apartment. 

Yoongi just looked around in exasperation, running a had over his face. Finally he saw Taehyung staring at him blankly. 

"What are you waiting for Hyung?" The brunette asked with a confused expression. Yoongi questionned himself again. 

What was he waiting for?

"Jimin needs space..." Yoongi mumbled again as he stood there in the door way with his head hung low.