''THE FATE...''

''Sangwoo! go play with Koo...I will quickly prepare the lunch for us..'' Jinwoo giggled as she tried shooing her husband away and letting her cook in peace. But she loved this.

Loved every second of her life she spent with her husband and her son.

''Did you listen to Jungkookie's rants yesterday? God, he is so adamant on wanting a sibling..'' Sangwoo spoke and chuckled as he nuzzled his face into his now, blushing wife's neck.

''Oh you shut up! and go play with your son...you rarely have time for him nowadays...''Jinwoo said as she turned towards her husband who stood there with a sad smile.

Working in the underground has its own pros and cons. People fear you but also envy you at the same time. And you can't just expect what can happen in the next minute...

It was hard for Sangwoo to keep his family as safe as possible. Especially, recently he was receiving weird letters with Jinwoo's childhood photos attached to them. And Sangwoo very well knew who this person was. But he didn't tell his wife about all this situation because he very well knew that, how hard it was for Jinwoo to cope up from all the agony she had been through in her past, and telling her about this seemed a big no no.

''What are you thinking love?''

Sangwoo was quickly brought out of his thoughts as his wife stared at him with her adorable doe eyes. She was still so young and beautiful and just so cute, just like how she was in her university years.

The nostalgia hit him with full force as he kept staring a his beautiful wife.

''You looking at me like that, reminds me of our first meet in the university..'' Sangwoo said as he lovingly wrapped his arms around his wife.

''Oh yeah..you were..so...rowdy..'' Jinwoo said and laughed out loud, leaning on her husband's chest.

''Hey! I wasn't rowdy! I was just a cheerful boy..'' Sangwoo mumbled as he slightly tickled Jinwoo's side and making her squeal.

''Yeah a cheerful boy, who almost took out his gun to kill the guy because I just jokingly put a hand on his shoulder while laughing...'' Sangwoo grunted playfully and laughed along with his wife savoring and cherishing every moment with her.

''Oh yeah..oppa and Seo yun eonni are coming home for lunch today...they wanted to have a small get together..and they are also bringing their sons.'' Jinwoo said and stirred the soup in the big bowl.

''Okay then..me and Jungkook will set the dining room..Aera ssi will help you set the food then.'' Sangwoo said still staring at his wife.

He was getting this weird feeling...a very bad feeling...

Suddenly, the huge glass window near where Jinwoo was standing, was shattered brutally and two men dressed in all black jumped in.

''S-Sangwoo-'' she turned around to look at her husband who was busy fighting the people who had broke into the kitchen.

And then she felt it.

A sudden pain wave shot through her abdomen and travelled through her spine, a harsh wave of dizziness hitting her straight in the head. She quickly glanced down and her eyes teared up at the sight of blood gushing down her stomach.

A huge shard of glass had pierced itself halfway into her stomach, tearing the beautiful white robe she was wearing.

''Jinwoo..Ji-Jinwoo...wh-'' Her husband had successfully taken down the two bulky men who were now lying lifelessly on the marble floor and now he turned to look at his wife who was now slowly sinking to the floor, her hand pressing against the bloodied wound.