''OH...SO IT'S YOU....''

''You still have to pay me Kim Taehyung...''

The words kept echoing in Taehyung's mind, as he tried his beat to concentrate on the notes he was trying to copy down, from the past fifteen minutes. 

''Jungkook''

''Muscle boy''

''You still have to pay me Kim Taehyung''

Is he the guy whom I kissed in the lounge? 

''Dammit'' Taehyung cussed as he threw the pen on his desk, and leaned back in his chair. He felt like the ravenette was the guy whom he had kissed in the lounge, but the name on the card was Jeon, so this just remained as a suspicious thought in his blond covered head. The ravenette was creating troubles for Taehyung, since yesterday's dinner. Taehyung had hardly slept, because the evil smirk kept dancing in his brain. Now, he never wanted to see him again, never ever, but it's hard to avoid when both of their brothers were now hitting it off.

''Hey, you okay Tae?'' Jimin whispered as he bent down to lay his head on the desk. ''What's bothering you tiger?'' 

Taehyung snorted at the pet name. Jimin had heard Jin calling him 'Tiger' when Taehyung was sick with some infection. From that time, Jimin hadn't stopped teasing the male, whenever he would get the chance.

''Okay so basically-''

''KIM TAEHYUNG AND PARK JIMIN, WHAT'S SO INTERESTING, THAT YOU GUYS CAN'T STOP STARING AT EACH OTHER?'' Mr Sook asked loudly as he raised one of his eyebrows.

''This man is surely planning his death...'' Taehyung got up with Jimin, both staring at the teacher with pure uninterest. ''I was just asking him the notes sir, That's it.'' 

''You don't have to hide it anymore Mr Kim Taehyung! Park Jimin and you look good together.'' The old man chuckled as murmurs and small judgmental comments filled the room. He could hear Jimin's loud scoff as he slightly nudged Taehyung to let out their secret piece of information. 

''Well Mr Sook, you and Mrs kang looked beautiful together in the Bar too that day! .'' the blond smiled his beautiful rectangular smile as he saw the teacher's expressions drop to a shocked one. Jimin was busy praising him from behind, by continuously slapping his back.

Mrs kang was their art teacher. Many students from the arts faculty, especially the boys avoided going to her because of the intense sexual flirting she would fire at them. And ofcourse she was married. 

Jimin and Taehyung had spotted them in the bar, which was quite near to their university.

 Hah Idiots...didn't even think about the students from the uni.

Jimin had insisted on taking pictures but, Taehyung just let it slide, keeping this important piece of information saved up in his brain. And also because Taehyung, was a very 'good boy'.

Loud hoots of 'oohhs' and 'aahhs' were heard and as if on cue, the buzzer went off, indicating the lunch time. 

Both of the boys quickly walked up to the teacher before he could escape his ass. 

''Don't try to cross us sir, you are our teacher and we respect you. So this doesn't mean we are gonna let you insult us. We won't hesitate to inform this to the dean's office. And just an extra piece of information: you are no one to speak on other's relations. Mind your own business.'' Taehyung threatened in a menacing tone, eyes lit with fire as he left a shocked looking professor back in the lecture room.

''Give me your silver tongue.'' the short blond joked as he tried to keep up with Taehyung's long strides, making their way through the crowd towards the canteen.