''SO SWEET''

''Hmm....I observed one thing this whole week..'' Jin said as he observed Taehyung who was almost about to have a panic attack, because he couldn't find his tight black ripped jeans.

''Hyung...I'm panicking because that jeans was from GUCCI!'' Taehyung sighed annoyedly as he stuffed his clothes back in the wardrobe.

''You have 10 more...'' Jin said as he rubbed the corner of of his lips and, began observing Taehyung again with keen eyes. Past five days, Taehyung had become so grumpy. His eyebrows were always knitted, his lips pressed in a straight line. He would curse at nobody in particular, and that even, suddenly.

Jin was tired by asking him the main cause, but the blond would just pout adorably, in anger and shut himself in his room, cursing loudly.

''By the way, where are you going?'' Jin asked as Taehyung wore his all black outfit and was currently applying some light makeup.

''Clubbing with Jimin and Jungkook.'' Taehyung looked at Jin, who nodded in agreement.

''Jungkook, is honestly so cute, but he drinks a lot of banana milk. Namjoon always keeps complaining about how he finishes a whole five litre carton, when we talk on the phone.'' Jin kept talking as Taehyung just huffed in annoyance.

The ravenette was taking him on another level of craziness, even thinking of him Taehyung would snap as if someone had plucked his leg hair, or stubbed his toe.

''Stop Hyung, he is not that great to talk about all the time'' Taehyung whined as he walked out, entering the kitchen to drink water and grab some mint.

''Take care of yourself, don't drink much. Last time, when Jimin dropped you home, you were almost green.'' Jin faked a disgusting expression as Taehyung just shook his head, giggling slightly.

''Maybe, I will return home late...'' Taehyung mumbled as he slipped his foot in his shoe. Jin just sighed and scratched his forehead and again started to talk about Jungkook and Taehyung, I swear to God, was about to bang his head on the nearest wall, to let out all the irritation. But, luck seem to have pity him as someone rung the doorbell.

''I will get that!'' Taehyung quickly ran to door and slammed it open.

''My Jiminie is here, you are a lifesaver!!!'' Taehyung shrieked and clung to a confused Jimin who looked at Seokjin with a questioning gaze.

''Ah Jimin you look so fucking hot today...!'' Taehyung looked up at Jimin with 'Save me and let's get the fuck out gaze' gaze. Jimin being a classic Jimin just smirked and smiled widely towards Seokjin.

''Hyung, how have you been!'' Jimin smiled and walked towards Jin as Taehyung noticeably smacked his hand on his forehead.

Jin hugged the small male tightly and welcomed him with a warm smile. Jin knew Jimin for years since Taehyung and him were best friends since primary.

''I'm all good Chim, how are you?'' Jimin muttered a 'good' with a thumbs up, and glanced at Taehyung who was almost on the verge of crying. He quickly sent a wink towards Taehyung, who facial expression changed to blank, knowing that Jimin was just gonna be a dramatic ass.

''Hyung! when will cook for me? we still have time and you can cook- YAHH TAEHYUNG!''

Taehyung picked up Jimin on his shoulder and smacked his ass. Jimin's eyes widened in surprise as he hit Taehyung's ass. Jin was busy throwing out his wind shield wiper laugh as he collapsed on the ground.

''Bye Tae and Chim! use protection!''

''Ooooooffff Kim Taehyung has become kinky.....'' Jimin sang in a jazzy tone as he sat in the driver's seat. Taehyung just smirked and played along. ''I know right.''