''I'M FINE...''

''You guys literally kidnapped me from the boxing club...is it something urgent?'' Jungkook asked blankly as the boys who ignored the younger and were busy on their phones with Yugyeom silently driving.

Jungkook huffed clearly annoyed. Namjoon noticed the boy sulking and sighed.

''Jungkook, this is gonna be really-''

''Oh! so you planning to inform me now?'' Jungkook laughed out loud, making everybody look at him in concern. And they knew he had all the right to be upset. Even though he was the youngest, he was still an important member of their group.

''Jungkook...just..just hold onto it, okay? You will come to know everythin-'' Namjoon tried to explain, but Jungkook just cut him off with the most soft voice Namjoon had ever heard.

''I'm fine hyung..'' Jungkook spoke the exact words which were completely opposite to his current state.

''I don't want to know anything. Where are we going? if this is this a mission then Hobi hyung, you and Yoongi hyung must've planned out everything right? Then please give me an ear piece so that one of you can guide me throughout this mission...'' Jungkook kept rambling and Namjoon and the other boys just kept staring at him, realizing their biggest mistake.

Their over protective behaviour on the youngest and on each other had been the cause of lowering trust of the youngest on them.

Namjoon eyes turned glossy as he slowly leaned towards the ravenette and patted his head gently. Jungkook stopped talking and looked away as his throat clogged up.

''Kook...Promise me you will give us all a chance to talk about this later?''

Jungkook just took in deep breaths, not letting the brimming tears fall down. He want to feel numb and cold with no warmth but only the ice cold walls which he had rebuilt around his heart after meeting Taehyung.

''You are going to find out a lot Kook..just..please just give her a chance, alright?'' Namjoon patted his hair again, sending that gentleness straight to his heart. Yoongi just sat there with his head hung low and Hoseok was already sniffling in the front seat.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon, puzzled. His glossy doe eyes making Namjoon gulp harshly

''Her?''

And Namjoon just couldn't hold back as he blurted out those words.

''Your mother, Jungkook..''

''Now, I did not have any feud with your faggot brother but he was acting a wedge between me and my love...so yeah I had to beat him to knock some sense into his head.'' The man spoke with a pitiful which was obviously fake.

He nudged Taehyung's shoulder with his foot as the poor boy laid down on the bloodied carpet. Taehyung tried to get up, but his sprained arm did him no good.

Jin was having a difficult time breathing since one of the Daesung's goons kept pressing on his wound on the neck with his foot.

''You see this Jinwoo?'' Daesung's gaze turned soft as he lovingly stared at the petite woman, who sat there terrified, but her facial expressions were cold as ice. She had to be strong for these two innocent boys who had done nothing but helped her out since she came here. And most importantly, her son. She didn't want to be found as weakling by her son who was now the leader of the BigB group.

''Only if you hadn't acted being dead and all, this would've never happened. But now we are here, let's go-''

A loud snicker from the lady itself startled all the men in the room, except the two young boys who stayed there helplessly on the floor.