''YOUR EYES TELL...''

!Mature content in the start!

''Ahh fuck..I'm tired of these boners..''

Right now Taehyung was in his bed, his eyes shut tightly, his legs spread out and his right hand gripping his shaft, sinful grunts and moans leaving his parted mouth.

''Fuck..j-j..''

Say his name...what's holding you back now...you are already saying his name from past four days now...so say it today too....satiate your self

''Jungkook....shit..''

Taehyung flicked his wrist faster, slightly squeezing the swollen head of his cock and  thinking about that certain ravenette whom he hadn't contacted or met yet. Jungkook and Taehyung hadn't met since that night and Taehyung assumption about temporary attraction towards Jungkook was proven wrong successfully.

How?

As you can see, the poor brunette has been tending to his cock with his imagination about the ravenette, From four goddamn days. And Taehyung had never in the universe imagined that he would get turned on by just a mere image of Jungkook kissing Taehyung like their lives depended on each other..wait no..scratch that...Taehyung has never been turned on by just thinking about him kissing another boy.

So here is your proof folks, Taehyung baby has been longing for Jungkookie for FOUR DAYS-

''SHUT UP AUTHOR!' Stop advertising my private moments!'

''alright I'm sorry TaeTae huhuhuhu''

Taehyung sucked in a breath as he eyes rolled back, back arching off the bed. ''Fuck...Jungkook!..uhahh..'' His whole body shook violently as he was nearing his orgasm.

His mind kept flickering from scenes where both of the boys had been immensely intimate. Taehyung let out a loud breath as he tried to control his voice, body sweaty as squirmed in his sheets.

''Do you want my hand on neck? choking you lightly?''

''Do you want my hands roaming on your body?''

''Do you want to kiss me? again?''

''Kiss me...K-Kiss me now..Pl-please...''

"Fuck! I'm c-coming..ahh...Jungkook..s-stop...!"

''Holy..fuck..'' Taehyung inhaled deeply as his mind soared through those images and oh boy..it felt so fucking amazing even though this was the 4th time he was doing it. He wanted Jungkook to do that again, to make him moan and whimper. He wanted his lips on his cock as he imagined those pretty pink lips wrapped around his length taking him whole. He wanted his finger tangled in those raven locks and he pushed him deeper on his cock, until he could feel the back of his throat, fucking his mouth in complete ecstasy. And then he would let out his load, making the ravenette swallow it all and then pulling him up into a hard kiss.

FUCK..

''Shit...Jungkook..baby..just like that...'' Taehyung whimpered and with all that dirty imagination, he finally reached his climax, eyes rolling back and spilling his cum onto his pyjamas.

After he regained himself from his high, Taehyung let out a deep frustrating sigh, which he always did after his pleasure filled 15 minutes.

Just thinking about Jungkook in bed made him crazy, and they had their moment in the bed but with a lot of coverage.

''That's never gonna happen..'' Taehyung muttered to himself as he pushed his head deeper into his pillows. Since that day in the club, all Taehyung could think about was Jungkook and his words before he left the club.