''BLOODLUST AT ITS FULLEST''

Jungkook's dashed out of the washroom before the blond could have a glance at his flustered face. He quickly fished out for his gun which was hooked behind into his pants. His target was here. 

In the same club

Just two floors above. 

Jungkook took long strides towards the large granite staircase. Passing through the lot of horny teenagers and other people, he quickly reached the second floor and walking straight towards the VIP lounge area. 

There weren't many people, only some business people, who were already leaving. Otherwise the lounge was almost empty.

And because of this Jungkook had to be quick.

With his body shaking with adrenaline rush and excitement, he slowly opened the thick glass doors and walking inside, acting as some hot stranger and not giving fuck to a group of shady people who had huddled in a corner. 

He nonchalantly walked towards the bar, picking a seat close to the group of people. He quickly ordered a drink, not be caught in suspicion. His ears were on full focus on the quiet conversation going on in them.

''we have to make this quick, my men have notice something suspicious. where is the material?''

''All the material you need is ready inside a black truck, right outside the club. Now do you part and bring the goddamn money'' 

Jungkook smirked after hearing the truck part. ''Too bad, my hyungs have already took over it..'' Jungkook mumbled to himself and slushed down his drink,  smacking his lips lightly in satisfaction. He sneakily pulled out his bluetooth and connected it.

''Ready'' He whispered softly to himself and directly looked at the group. His eyes widened when he felt a hand wrap around his waist and pulling him behind.

''Hello, brother..''

''Yoongi hyung, what in the everloving fuck was that?'' Jungkook snarled and turned around looking at his beloved hyung.

''I love to tease you'' Yoongi snickered. He quickly leaned in again, whispering into the ravenette's ear. 

''There is a slight change of plan, according to Namjoon. The truck is in our hands. But the money which K Gong has asked for hasn't yet arrived. When Namjoon will notify the car, he will immediately inform you through your bluetooth. And that's where our sunshine enters as the money man. He will have a suitcase full of smoke bombs and as soon as he opens the suitcase, the bombs will explode. And that's where I guide you to K Gong to swipe him, and I will swipe out the other dealer.'' 

Jungkook just smiled at his brother's gold brain.

Namjoon's brain was never a joke. Sure he did silly mistakes of writing on a blackboard with a white board marker, but when it came to planning, he worked it out like its a mere dirt of his hand. 

''Hoseok's entering. Focus.''

Both of them got notified since yoongi was also in touch with his bluetooth. Soon Hoseok entered not sparing a glance to the boys who were standing at the bar.

''Here you go with  your money-'' A small blasting sound was heard, as the room started filling with smoke. Yoongi quickly grabbed the ravenette's elbow and guided him, as he had memorised the small route to the table.

''You truly are a cat...'' the ravenette mumbled and Yoongi just pretended to not hear whatever shit the ravenette was speaking. 

Soon a huge dark silhouette could be seen, with prancing hands and shuffling feet. Yoongi had disappeared already aiming for his Target. Jungkook quickly strode towards his target and grabbed him by his nape.