Chapter 29

As Kavish and I were discussing our future plans what to do or not for election. I noticed the door opened and Suhana came in. She didn't notice there was someone else with me and asked with excited tone, "Rashmi, is it true you were with Shlok bhaiya last night?"

Kavish gave me shocked expression while first time I wanted to dig hole and hide into it. I wanted to say, 'nothing happened between us' but I knew it's useless who would be believe.

I pursed my lips and said, "Suhana?"

Suhana looked at me with questioning but when she noticed my glaze on someone else. She looked over and her expression got changed. She glared at him and asked with gritted teeth, "What are you doing here?"

I don't know what's problem between them but I knew Suhana never liked him since college. Actually, I never tried to know in past because I didn't think Kavish has any importance in our life. But now, I was going to trust him for my resturant. I wanted to know. I looked both of them one by one. Suhana was glaring him but he was calm. He said with calm tone, "Hey Suhana, we met after many years. I thought you gave me some face."

She didn't bother to give him answer. She turned towards me and asked in disappointed tone, "What's he doing here?"

I said to her, "Suhana, Let's sit first. Then talk. I want to discuss with you something."

Suhana helplessly sat beside me and said with firm tone, "I want sincere explaination."

I was speechless. Why was she acting like it? I looked at Kavish but he shrugged his shoulders carelessly. I didn't know how did he offend her in past? I wanted to know but it could be wait.

I told Suhana everything, "Suhana, I want to a deal with him. I will help him to make name in politics. Even help to win in coming election and he will protect this restaurant in every possible way. Here is proposal." I gave the file to Suhana. She took the file and read carefully.

After reading, she looked at me and asked, "why do you want shake hand with him?"

I looked at kavish for his opinion but he nodded his head for me continue. I sighed and said, "Because I saw his past work and I talked Ramesh about it. He agreed."

Suhana looked at me and asked, "Really? Ramesh agreed?"

I nodded. She took deep breath, "I don't have much knowledge about it. If both of you agreed,I have no problem. But Rashmi, I don't want him to help us."

I said firmly, "But I need really his help."

Kavish looked at him with shocked expression. I ignored his look and said to him, "ok, then everything is final. Kavish, I have to tell you one thing. May be, in future, you have to work with Suhana instead of me."

Suhana gripped my hand tightly and I nodded her that I am fine. Kavish asked, "What? Rashmi, why are you saying so?"

Suhana laughed coldly, "she didn't tell the reason to Tushar till yet. Do you think you are capable to know the reason."

I looked at Kavish but he hid his expression immediately. Did I miss something? I was scared what I was thinking? It's definitely my illusion. Before I say something, he stood up and said professionally, "Rashmi, I don't care in future with whom I will work. But I hope we will success in future."

I nodded and stood up with smile, "See you later."

He greeted and left. I turned to Suhana and wanted to ask, 'is it true what I am thinking?' I kept silent because I knew Suhana understood.

She pursed her lips, "it's better you don't know." If it's happened in past, I definitely heard from Suhana and Kavish's mouth. But now, I had already many problems to deal with. It's better not to know.