chapter 26

I took a deep breath and looked Suhana and Rohan, "can you give us some privacy?"

Rohan gave me suspicious look while i ignored his look and pleaded to Suhana with eyes. She understood immediately and nodded. She went to Rohan side and took his hand into her hand, "Rohan, let's go."

"But..." Rohan tried to protest but suhana said, "please.... I will explain you later."

Rohan patted on shlok shoulder lightly and left with Suhana. I looked at shlok who has mixed expression on his face. I sat on his label and said with low voice, "Shlok, you know you don't need to do it."

Shlok felt relieved to see my reaction and smiled lightly, "I thought you are going to reject me again."

I was feeling more guilty to hear it. I wanted to tell him everything but I didn't want to ruin that night. I know I was talking like selfish. And yeah, I got selfish since I met him. I didn't know how will he react after knowing everything. I hid many truth from him and I knew I should tell him but I didn't have courage to tell him.

I sighed again, "shlok, believe me I will never reject you. You know very well how I feel about you. Then why...."

After hearing it, he smiled with joyful, "I know Rashmi. That's why it's necessary. I can't wait any more. I want to marry you and make you mine forever."

I smiled and told him truth, "I am only yours. I will only marry you in future but shlok..." I wanted to tell him.

But he took my hand and slipped ring on my finger. I was looking at him with stunned. I didn't expect him to do it. He kissed on ring with my finger  and smiled, "Rashmi, let's get married soon. Huh?" He was looking at me with pleading eyes.

Really, after many years I was feeling helpless. I nodded with teary eyes, "but can you give me some time to reconsider it?"

He stood up and I also. He took me into his arms and replied, "ofcourse but you are not allowed to deny."

I nodded and hugged him because I needed time collect my thoughts how to tell him everything.

When suhana and Rohan came back, Rohan commented with smile, "Rashmi, you really scared me."

I only smiled. Suhana whispered to my ears as only I could hear, "did you tell him everything?"

I pursed my lips, "not yet. I will tell you later everything."

She glared me and then nodded. She also knew nobody wanted to ruin that date. That's why it could wait.

We watched movie together. There was darkness only screen light was flashing on the terrace.

Suhana was with Rohan while I was with shlok.  I was tired emotionally and physically that's why I put my head on his shoulder. Shlok whispered into my ear, "Are you tired?"

I only nodded but didn't say anything. He put my hair locks which came on my face behind my ears and said, "then let's go back and take some rest."

I shook my head, "No, I am fine here like it." I didn't want to ruin Suhana and Rohan's date because of me. I knew before marriage it was their last date because they will be busy on their wedding preparations. 

He asked with concern, "Are you sure?"

I nodded. After that, he didn't say anything and I slept comfortably into his arms.

I woke up when I felt someone was carrying me. I opened my eyes and looked at him who was carrying me.

I called him, "Shlok?"