Chapter 34 (the end)

He sat another chair while I sat on my chair. I ignored his question and said with smile, "I didn't know you also have come."

He nodded, "Suhana invited me that's why I have to come."

I asked, "how are you? And how is everything?"

He chuckled, "Everything is fine." Then he took deep breath and asked, "I looked you and shlok. You are looking happy with him. Last time, I asked you what's going on between you? You told me nothing.... But now.... Do you like him?"

I sighed, "That time, nothing was between us. But now everything is changed." I looked at him and said, "Tushar, it's your fault. If you didn't leave us that time and married with Suhana. Suhana would not meet Rohan and I would not meet Shlok.

Then everything would be different and everyone would be happy. As I said before,I would give you my words that I wouldn't married in this lifetime." 

Tushar didn't reply anything immediately but asked after thinking, "Then what would happen to you? Would you be happy? If you meet shlok, would you not with him... Like now?"

I pursed my lips and said with determined, "I would give you my words. Then how would I go against my words?" I thought in that way shlok would have no feelings for me and he would be happy in his life.

Tushar asked with raising his eyebrows, "Rashmi, do you like him or not? Because I know you very well. You will not with him if you have no feeling for him."

I smiled because he knew me very well. When I didn't accept him because I don't have feelings for him. how can I be with any other person?

I didn't reply him directly but told him, "Tushar, I met Kavish few days ago because of business purpose." I noticed he clenched his fits. I smirked he even hated him till now. I knew Tushar already knew that I was helping him to build his political career. I continued, "Do you know what he started the topic? It's about our college time. He asked me if he said you tricked him that time, what will be my response?"

Tushar looked at me and said, "Rashmi, you already know about it. Why are you discussing know?"

I smirked, "Tushar, I didn't finish till yet.

He sighed, "ok, I am listening."

I continued, "I told him I already knew it but after that I chose you." I laughed lightly, "That time, you were really important for me. I was ready for do anything for you." He looked at me with widened eyes. And I continued, "But you know what he asked me after that. He asked me if shlok would be instead of him, who would I chose?"

Tushar looked at me questioning eyes.  I told with honesty, "if that would be case, I chose Shlok. I didn't know in past,who would I chose but now, I will choose Shlok. I think you know your answer."

I was hurt to look his expression but Its true. Shlok is more important for me. Because of him, I again started to think about my life. I want to survive for him.

I heard a voice behind my back, "Rashmi."

Before I turned back and looked at him, he came beside my chair. I stood up from my chair and he put his arm on my waist. He caressed my hair with affection and said, "everyone is asking for you. The dinner is served."

I looked at his expression. I knew he already heard everything what I said to Tushar. It's not that I was upset because I didn't want to hide from him anything. My past is part of my life. If he couldn't accept my past, how can we be happy in future?

I nodded and looked towards Tushar, "I have to go now."

Tushar stood up and looked to us. He warned Shlok, "Take care her otherwise the consequence will not be in your favour."