Chapter 23

Suhana and I reached at home at evening. Shlok and Rohan left us in front of our home with our bags. Suhana and I were thinking that we should invite them inside or not. But Rohan said, "bye girls.... See you later."
We nodded and shlok winked at me. I blushed and he started the engine of car. Suhana hit on my arm and whispered, "love girl.... Come on the earth."
I glared her at her statement but she giggled.
Thank god, my family didn't ask anything about shlok and me because I didn't know what to say them about our relationship. Everything was going on their flow in my life without any control. And I also wanted to spend time with him. I didn't know about future but I want to be with him in present.
I hope my family understood that I knew what I was doing or may be, they didn't say anything because of my health condition.

When I reached at restaurant, it's already 11 am. Every staff was in busy to their work. I was feeling tired while I woke up late in the morning. I entered into my cabin, put my bag a side and sat on chair with sigh.
As I opened my laptop, Ramesh entered into cabin with bright smile, "hey Rashmi" but as he looked at me, he got confused, "what happened Rashmi? Why are you upset in early morning? Is everything fine?"
I took a deep breath, "nothing is fine. I woke up again late and after that I am feeling tired. It's so annoying."
He said with polite smile, "it's ok Rashmi. You need to take rest and your body is tired because of lacking rest."
I was not convinced because both of us knew the main reason but it's hard for us to accept it. I shook my hand in air and asked with curiosity, "so what do you want to discuss with me? Now, I am here and tell me what your problem is?"
He looked at me for few seconds. But he knew me better because my first priority is my work and nothing else.
He cleared his throat and opened his mouth, "actually, I thought about it a lot. I am not ready to take the responsibility." As I opened my mouth to say something. He motioned me to stop that's why I closed my mouth and blinked my eyes as I am listening. He sighed, "Rashmi, I know you are here for me but I am not ready. I need someone who can hold this title equally with me."
I thought for a second what he was trying to say. I understood it he didn't want anybody blamed him that he did it on purpose after me. It's hard to handle the situation without me. Nobody can raise a finger towards him until I am with him. We knew very well my condition and anything could be happen in future but we couldn't say it loudly.
I sighed, "fine... I have no objection but is there anyone who is capable to hold title with you in your opinion? Because you know very well I won't give anybody my life. (My resturant is my life because it gave me hope when I was in mess.)
He smiled brightly, "I already thought about it."
I raised my eyebrows because I didn't know who is capable? He told me and I listened carefully.
I asked with confusion, "are you sure it's good idea?"
He nodded with excitement, "I am hundred percent sure. If you wanna take test, you can take it. It deserves this title."
I nodded, "fine... Let me do what I can do." I was not sure but I needed to do it.
He changed the topic, "so how was the party?"
I blushed because I knew what's his meaning but covered quickly with serious expression, "it's fine. Kalaya also came and we enjoyed a lot. We missed you so much."
Ramesh giggled, "Rashmi....it's already I know.... Come on.... You know what I am asking."
I made my face, "when you know why are you asking?" I was feeling embrasment. I couldn't handle this type of situation better. It's my first time after all.
He sighed, "ok.... Tell me are you happy?"
I nodded with smile, "It's a different feeling with him which I didn't feel before. Now I am thinking there is no harm to spend time with him."
He chuckled, "Thank God Rashmi.... I am happy for you."
I nodded and tried to change topic, "don't you have any work?"
He rolled his eyes, "it's hard to change you."
I shrugged my shoulders and he chuckled and left.

The day was going like blur because of my pending work. I checked my phone there was a shlok message. I opened it, "hey Rashmi.... I am free now.... Are you free?" It was sent at 6pm while it's 6:30 pm. I replied immediately, "yeah... I am free."
After few seconds, I received his reply, "I am coming to your restaurant."
I smiled, "ok"
I looked at my desk. I had few files to sorted out that's why I continued my work till he would come.