chapter 31

I reached at hotel with absent minded. I didn't want to come hotel but went to Sid's home. I didn't want shlok knew in any case that I was in hotel. But Sid told me that Reema went to her parents' house and he is in hotel that's why there was nobody at his home. And I should come hotel. I told him I won't stay at hotel. After check up I will go back and don't book hotel room by my name. He agreed without asking any question because he already knew why I was doing it.

Sid told me he was busy that's why he couldn't come to welcome me and I didn't care about it. It's not that I ever ask him to do it but he does it by his heart and I respect his opinion that's why I never denied. As I entered, I noticed someone stood in front of me. I was exhausted that's why I didn't look at him and tried to go inside by side. But I noticed he again block my way. I was not mood to deal with anyone just now that's why I got a side but he came again in front of me. Was he doing it on purpose? I almost lost my temper and looked at his face with anger. I wanted to scold him but looking at his face nothing came out from my mouth. My mind stopped to think anything. Why was he here? I blinked my eyes and looked at him again. What if it's my illusion.

He was smiling. After noticing my expression, he came close to me, put his hand on my waist and pulled me towards him. I was really surprised to his behaviour. I put my both hands on his chest to keep the distance.

He told, "Rashmi, I miss you so much."

I also missed him but I couldn't say it. I chuckled and said softly, "Shlok, we met last evening. It's not that we didn't meet for long time."

He sighed, "I know but when you left me there it was like a long time for me."

I also felt it that's why I was not feeling weird to hear it. I noticed everyone looking with widened eyes. First because of our current standing position in public and second, he was owner of this hotel.

I pushed him lightly with my both hands and said with low voice, "Shlok, let me go. Everyone is looking at us." But he was strong than me or I liked our current closeness. It's reminded me that he was in front of me and it's not my illusion.

He chuckled and said with confident, "I don't care because I am hugging my fiancee?"

  I felt warm inside my heart to hear it but I  pretended to frown, "Who is fiance? We didn't get engaged till yet."

His holding got more tight on my waist and he said with serious expression, "Then let's go and get engaged now. Even, I have no problem to marry you now."

I knew if I didn't coax him, he will definitely marry me today. I smiled softly and said, "Shlok, I was just kidding. Don't be serious. Ok?"

He said with determined while looking at my eyes, "I am already serious."

I was speechless because I didn't know what to say him. I tried to change topic, "let's go inside. It's entrance we are blocking everyone."

He nodded with sigh, "yeah... by the way we need to talk."

I knew what he wanted to talk. I was not ready but I knew I couldn't escape and I needed to tell him everything. Then it's on him what he will take decision.

I nodded and we came into his suite. I looked inside and recalled  when we were here last time, we decided to give our relationship a try.

Shlok closed the door behind us and told with smile, "I think this hotel is lucky for us." I looked at him for explaination and he continued, "Here I started to get know about you more. Here I started to have feelings for you and fall in love. Here we spend our relationship starting time. Here you accepted my feelings."