Chapter 11

At night, we decided to go club. I wanted to tell them that I was going to leave next day. We reached at club. We were dancing and enjoying. When  I felt tired, I excused myself. But suhana held my hand. She asked into my ear, "where are you going?"
"I am tired. I can't dance any more."
"How can you be tired? We are here to celebrate our reunion. Are you not glad?"
I smiled, "of course, I am glad but seriously, I can't do it. I am there and wait for you."
She nodded. Everyone was dancing and I came back to our table. I sat on the couch and drank the water.
Shlok asked with concern, "are you alright? You have sweating."
I smiled, "I am fine." I looked on the dj where everyone was dancing, "why are you here? You should be there."
"I am tired. Do you want anything else?"
I refused, "no, thank you."
He nodded, "who is Tushar? And you two seemed close to each other."
A smile came into my lips, "Tushar is my old friend. He is not only friend but he is my saviour."
"It means you like him."
"Of course, he is my friend."
"Don't you think you have only guy friend surroundings you. Why don't you have any girl friend?"
"Because..." I stopped and looked at his face, "why are you asking?"
He looked tense but he composed himself quickly, "leave it. I am going to take drink."
He left and I was confused why he was asking.
After some times, everyone joined me. Suhana sat beside me, "are you getting bore?"
I shook my head, "no"
Maya bhabhi asked, "where is Shlok?"
I replied, "he go for drink." She nodded.
Sanaya asked, "can I ask something? Actually, I am confused."
I nodded. "Tushar is the same guy to whom we heard. He likes queen of kindness."
I was speechless. I looked suhana for her reaction. She smiled and replied, "yeah. He is the Tushar. But why are you asking now?"
"Actually, I wanted to ask before. But I was confused that I should ask or not." She said with hesitation.
"Don't need to hesitate. If you have any confuse about them, you can ask me." Suhana said with confident.
I looked at suhana and she winked towards me with smile. I smiled because now I got my old suhana back.
Maya bhabhi asked, "but he loves her. why did he marry to another girl?"
Deep bhaiya replied with disgusting, "that's why we are angry with him."
"Does she know about his marriage?" Rihan bhaiya asked.
"Yeah you can say it." Ravi made his face.
"What? How was her reaction after hearing his marriage?" Sanaya asked with curiosity.
"It seemed she is happy. She has not problem about it." Tanvi said with anger.
"Why doesn't she love him?" Maya bhabhi with shocked.
Suhana replied, "you should ask Rashmi about it." She looked at me, "because she is close to her." I choked my soft drink.
Suhana gently rubbed my back, "am I right, Rashmi?"
I glared her and she was smiling. Everyone was looking at me with curiosity.
I sighed, "she likes him as a friend. She never thought about him in that way. That's why she is happy after hearing his marriage."
Shlok also joined us.
"It's good because now shlok has chance to marry her." As Rihan bhaiya said, I and my cousins looked at shlok with shocked. "I am right, shlok. He likes her a lot that's wh he didn't get married till yet. Can you believe it? How can he like her without seeing her?"
Shlok tried to stop him, "Rihan, you are drunk. Please keep quiet."
"Shlok, don't stop me today. They know her and they can help you. Why don't you tell them your feeling about her?"
I gulped and we all were looking shlok and Rihan bhaiya.
Maya bhabhi tried to stop Rihan bhaiya say more, "it's enough, Rihan. It's his decision when he will tell. You drunk. We should go back now."
Rohan said, "I will help you." Maya bhabhi nodded. Suhana tightly held my hand. I looked at her. Actually, I was confused what is going on. There were a lot of scene running my mind. Now, I was able to solve the puzzle.
Deep bhaiya said, "we should also go back now."
Everyone nodded and they started to left. When shlok got up for leaving. I opened my mouth, "shlok, I need to talk you in alone."
Everyone else nodded and my cousins looked at me but I ignored them and they left.
Now, shlok and I was there alone. I asked, "what is it? care to explain?"
He looked at me with disbelief, "why do I need to explain you?"
I rubbed my head with my hand, "why did you meet Ramesh in my absence? What had he told you?"
"So you knew. But why should I tell you anything?" He was not ready to tell anything.
I sighed with anger, "ok don't tell me anything. I will find out on my own. But I am giving you warning that don't try to come near me and her ever again. You are Rohan relative that's why I am saying it clearly."
"Why? Who are you to decide about her? Let her decide what she want." He said with anger.
"It's not your concern that who am I to decide about her. I know she will never like you so leave her alone." I said with same anger.
He was glaring me and I was glaring him. He laughed, "wait a minute. Are you insecure? or have you feeling for me?"
I blinked my eyes and looked different side. I took a deep breath. Now I was losing my control, "I don't care what do you think. So think what you want. I told you what I wanted to say." I got up for leaving but he held my hand and stopped me to go.
"You can't go like it. Why don't you let me meet her and let her decide what she wants?" He asked with anger.
"Because I don't want. I know her better than anyone else. She also doesn't want to meet you."
"Why? Give me a reason why doesn't she want to meet me?"
I tried to free my hand but he was strong than me, "I don't know. Let me go." But he was not listening me that's why I made my face and sighed, "ok, I will talk her about it. Let me go now."
He left my hand and went. I sat on the couch and put my head into my head. 'Now what would I do?'
I felt someone hand on my shoulder. I looked that person. It was Suhana. She asked with concern, "are you alright?"
"I don't know."
She sat next to me, "I believe in you that you will handle properly." I hugged her and she hugged me back. She tried to light my mood, "by the way, it's not your first time to handle this type of situation."
I tried to smile. 'But that time, it was different situation than other.' I thought myself.