Chapter 33

I wanted to leave his home earlier but they didn't let me go before dinner. After dinner, shlok dropped me outside my home. He kissed me and told, "I will talk to my family doctor tomorrow. Be ready for going hospital tomorrow."

I nodded and said with smile, "Good night."

He smiled, "Good night and take care yourself when I am not arround you."

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I know. Don't worry."

As I turned to knob of car, he hugged me from back. I called him, "Shlok"

He tighten his arms around my waist, "Rashmi, I don't want to apart from you even at night."

I patted his arms and said softly, "Shlok, we are meeting tomorrow. Right?"

He nodded and I continued, "Now, let me go otherwise my family will be worried for me."

He took deep breath, "ok... But attend my call if I call you."

I chuckled, "Sure."

He let me go and I went inside my home without looking at me. Actually, I was scared that if I look him, he will not let go. It's not that I didn't want to be with him but there is some issues which we need to take care.

As expected, he called me when I laid on my bed and tried to sleep. We talked.

The following day, we went to hospital. His family doctor suggested us best doctor of hospital. We talked to doctor and he also suggested what my doctor suggested. After discussion everything, we left to hospital. We decided the operation date after four days of Suhana marriage.

The marriage function started. Shlok's family wanted me to attend the marriage with their side but how can my family allow it?

I said with thinking solutions, "ok, I will attend marriage both sides. After attending function one side, I will go other side. Is it right?"

Shlok said with frown, "No,it's not right. You will be tired because of traveling and unnecessary pressure. I won't allow it."

I looked at everyone for solutions. Suhana suggested with excitement, "why don't we arranged function at one place together?"

Elders denied, "How is it possible? There are some custom which are not allowed by looking bride and groom together."

Maya Bhabhi suggested, "Then we booked a place but both party arranged their functions seperately."

Shalini aunty agreed with excitement, "It's great idea. And my Rashmi will not be exhausted from traveling."

Everyone agreed that's why we decided to arranged function one of hotel which was under Shlok's family.

Everyone was happy and enjoyed the function. It's easy for both parties if they had to discuss some matter.

It was haldi function and I was enjoying with my family. Suhana put some her haldi on my cheek and said with smile, "I heard if a girl put bride haldi on her face, she will get married soon."

I chuckled lightly and said, "I know stupid."

As I stood to wash my face, someone grabbed my hand. And I knew who is it. I smiled and turned to him. He looked at me with affection, "you are looking beautiful. I am waiting the day of our haldi function."

When I looked my surroundings that everyone looking at us with amusement. I warned him, "Shlok"

He smiled and pretend that he didn't hear anything. The he said, "let's go. Mom and everyone is asking for you."