Chapter 7

I woke up with a pain in my heart. I was sweating while AC was on. It was really unbearable. My mind was not working. I was rolling and tossing on the bed with crying.
I couldn't think because of pain. I couldn't call anyone in the night. I took my medicine before sleeping. Why had I pain after taking pills? I thought I should not have eaten that junk food or ride the bike. Why did I do that I was regretting but there was no use now.
It happened and now it was result of my neglence. I tried to think good memories to ease my pain but it was void. I soaked with sweating and my heart was going to explode.
I had check up now and results were satisfied then why I was feeling it?
Every seconds seems like hours. I tried to get up and took pills again. it might ease to pain. It was impossible to take bottle but some how I took it.
After taking pill, I laid on bed again. After some mintues, I felt ease. But I was feeling suffocation. I looked at wall clock. It was only 3 am. I couldn't go outside that's why I opened balcony to take some fresh air.
I took deep breaths many time. I sat on the chair outside. Fresh air was touching my skin. I was feeling relax. I didn't know when I slept there.
I woke up by singing the birds. A smile came on my face to hearing their voices. I came back to room and laid on the bed by stomach. I was sleepy that's why I slept again.
That time, I woke up by my mobile ring. I gave answer without looking the screen, "hello"
"Hello, where are you? It's already 10 am. We have to go right now for managing everything." I heard Shlok voice from other side.
I looked at clock with confusion, "I am sorry. I will be there in some mintues." I cut the call and sat on the bed. How can I sleep so much? Then I realized what happened last night. There was no time for thinking that's why I left the bed. I did daily routine and took bath.
After dressing up, I took my bag, locked the room and rushed towards hotel canteen. I stopped when someone called me by back. I turned back and saw unexpected person. Sid and Sahil stopped in front of me. Sid asked, "why are you here? You didn't go till now."
Before I could say anything, Sahil asked, "what happened? You are looking tired. You didn't sleep well last night." Sid looked at me suspicious.
I denied, "I am fine." I gave them fake smile but Sahil said, "you are lying. I can say it with sure. Don't try to lie again because you know I know when you are lying or not." It's true I don't know how he always knows when I am lying or not. That's why there is no use to say anything.
I took deep breath and nodded, "yeah, last night I had pain. I don't know why. All results are satisfied. I think I should talk to doctor for checking reports again."
Sahil and Sid looked to each other. Then Sid said, "don't worry. I will talk doctor behalf of you."
I agreed, "fine, sorry I have to leave now. Because shlok was waiting me."
Sahil asked with annoying, "why is he waiting you? I think last evening you were with him."
I scolded him with smile, "don't be noisy. He is suhana in laws relative. Rohan wants a date with suhana. I and shlok are helping to manage it."
He didn't say anything. I asked Sid, "do you know where is he?"
"Yeah, he is in canteen and waiting for you."
I nodded, "bye see you later." Sid nodded and I went towards canteen. Sahil followed me, "hey Rashmi. It's not fair I am here for you and you are leaving."
"Sorry, I have no choice. And by the way, why are you here?" I asked.
"Kunal told me you asked bike last evening. I am here to hand over the car and to take bike." I gave me excuses.
I smiled, "you can let anyone to do it. Why do you do yourself?"
"Come on, Rashmi. You are here and I come to meet you. Now fine." He told honestly.
"Yeah, but I have no time to talk you." I told him. "Ok, I can take breakfast with you Atleast." He suggested and I agreed.
We reached at table where shlok was waiting me. I apologise to shlok, "sorry for being late."
He smiled, "it's ok. Have a seat."
I introduced Sahil to shlok, "Shlok he is Sahil. And Sahil he is Shlok."
Sahil told me, "we know each other." Shlok nodded.
"It's good. Then let's eat." The waiter served quickly because we have to go soon.
Sahil put more on my plate and told with smile, "Rashmi, you should eat more. You are looking pale."
I hit on his hand and laughed, "just shut up. I don't need to eat more. You should think yourself than me."
We talked about here and there while shlok was silent.
After taking breakfast, shlok and I left for the restaurant where we have to decorate for dating.
Shlok was driving the car. We reached 11 am on the spot. It was small restaurant but on the hill that's why it was looking nice view.
We looked every area and we already booked it for two days. That's why all staffs helped us. We discussed it on the royal theme. Suhana likes the story of prince and princess that's why it would be great idea.
We were supervising that what it should be or not. We used flower, balloon and decorated items. We decided the menu according to taste suhana and Rohan.
The staff were decorated hall. Shlok had received call that's why he went to outside. I was telling the right spot of balloon but he didn't understand it. When I tried to get him understand, I told to worker, "bhaiya, let me do it."
He nodded and he came down from ladder. I climbed up on ladder and asked for balloon. He handed me the balloon. I got it stick with tape and as I was coming down. My leg slipped and fall down. Thank God, shlok held me from falling but he lost the balance and we fell down together. I looked at his eyes and he was looking into my eyes.
I broke the eye contact and lightly push him away. He got the hint and got up from me. I stood up and cleaned my clothes with my hands. Everyone was looking at us. I took deep breath and told everyone, "what are doing? Do your work fastly. We have no much time." They nodded and started to their work.
I tried to avoid him and clamed myself down. But it was seeming impossible. Nothing is impossible for me. I thought and tried to be confident. But I was embrassed. My cheek was red. It was seeming that my face was flaming.
I heard my mobile ring. I excused myself and came outside. The fresh air was chilling me and I tried to clam myself and answered the phone, "hello Sid."
"Hello Rashmi. Ramesh called me and he is asking to go back."he told me by other side of mobile.
"Ok, I am leaving tomorrow morning. Tell him."
"Pardon, but he was saying today night."
"Why? What is so much important?" I asked with confusion.
"I don't know. He didn't tell me anything."
"Ok, I call him now. And you talked to doctor?" I asked.
"Ramesh already talked to doctor that's why he is denying me to talk." He told me.
"Ok, bye." I cut the call. ' what are they hiding from me? What is so urgency to call me back?' I knew Ramesh would not tell me over phone.
I came back to hall and went towards shlok. I stopped in front of him and told him, "i have to go back soon."
"Why?" He asked with shocked. He composed himself and asked again, "Is there any problem?"
"Yeah, Ramesh called Sid and he is asking me to come back." I told him quietly.
"What happened?"
"I don't know. It might be issue in business. We have to finish it soon." I told him.
"You can go if you want to. Don't worry. I will handle alone." He told with smile.
"Are you sure?" I asked to confirm.
He nodded. "Ok, I call to Sid for arrange."
*********
I came back to hotel and packed my all stuff. Sid booked cab for me to return back.
I reached 7 pm at restaurant. I didn't go to home. I asked one of my staff for Ramesh. I replied and nodded. I entered into his cabin with knock. When I entered his cabin, he was doing paperwork. I sat on the sided couch and waited for him finish to work.
He put his head up from the file and asked, "you will sit silently or explain me?"
I asked with confused, "what do I need to explain you?"
He was looking me without saying a word and I was thinking what he wanted to know. Then something clicked in my mind.
I asked with bitterness, "Sid already told you everything?"
He smirked, "do you expect that he would not tell me?"
I made my face, "can't I live normal life?"
He stood up from his chair, came near me and sat beside me. He took a deep breath, "we all want that you live normal life as before. But you are making everything complicated." There was a silent between us. He continued again, "By the way, are you decided? When are you telling your family about your condition?"
I smiled, "I don't know. It's not like that I am going to die soon."
He scolded me, "just shut up. Don't say  it again." I understood he was serious.
I took a deep breath, "You know I don't want their sympathy."
"They are your family. They will understand you." He tried to make me understand.
"I want their apologize first. Then I will tell them." I told him finally. He got the point that's why he didn't say anything about it.
"Fine... But we are not sure when they will accept you." He said with low volume.
"Come on Ramesh. They had done my full check up and doctor said there is not any problem. Don't worry. I am fine " I told him confident.
"Are you sure there is no problem. Can you explain me what happened last night? You were alone and there was nobody with you in that condition." I could feel his sadness by his voice.
That's why I didn't say anything. I knew if I said anything it would only sad him more.
"Would you say something?"
"But nothing happened." I said in low volume.
He put his hands on my both shoulders and took deep breath, "I didn't tell you something. I thought I would tell you when you return. I got called from your doctor last evening. Your condition is not serious. You need surgery soon. If it is delay, the risk would be increase. Why don't you understand we need you?"
My mind was processing what he was saying.  I could understand the condition. I felt last night. My doubt became true. He continued, "Please let us help you."
I smiled, "I trust you that you will handle business and others  Then I don't need to worry anything."
There was tears on his cheeks, "Why are you thinking like it? You have to live for yourself, for us. I can't handle anything without you. We need you."