Chapter 14

Nobody didn't talk about that day or anything. It seemed nothing would be happened. But I knew everyone was in shock and they didn't know how to express their feelings. I wanted to tell them everything would be fine but I was not sure.
Silent and time is best solution of critical situation.
As usual, we were on dinning table but now we were eating silent. Even bua ji was also silent.
After few minutes, bua ji opened her mouth, "I can understand the situation that Rashmi did right but her way was wrong. Shouldn't we talk to them about it? What happened if they will misbehave to suhana?"
Suhana sighed who was sitting beside me, "I was wondering why did she say something till now?" We all cousins somehow to stop from laughing while elders were glaring at us.
Bua ji made her face, "I am talking for your benefit."

Suhana sighed, "I already talked to Rohan about it. His family is open minded. It's rashmi life. She is free to take any decisions. We can't force her for anything."
I requested them, "I don't want to tell them about my health. Only few peoples and all of you knew about my condition. If it's spread, it will hard for me to handle situation."
Grandpa said, "she is right. We can't tell them about her health situation. We will held meeting and try to sort out all misunderstanding."
I said again, "I created the problem for all of you.....
Grandma stopped me to say what I wanted to say, "it's not only your problem. It's our family matter. All of us are with you."
I smiled, "I know it. I have a idea in my mind. I want to solve it."
Grandpa said with smile, "if you want to do it, we will support you."
"Thank you, grandpa."
..........
Suhana and I were waiting for Rohan in the restaurant. I asked, "are you sure he will come here?"
Suhana said with proud, "yeah, afterall I said to him."
"But it's already 30 mintues." I reminded her.
She said with hesitation, "I know but he will definitely come." We looked him to come. She jumped from her seat with excitement, "I told you." I gave her smile.
He came to our table and asked suhana with looking me, "why do you call me here?"
She said, "seat here. We want to talk you."
He made his face, "but I don't want to talk her."
She said, "come on rohan. She is my cousin."
He replied, "and he is my cousin. I can't cheat him."
"It's not cheating. She only want to talk you."
"But I don't want to hear anything. She think she can could anything because she is queen of kindness. It's not true. What we heard about her that was wrong. You were right that she is selfish, heartless, rude..." But suhana looked at me and stopped him, "when did I say it?" I looked at her with raising my eyebrows.
"Oh you forgot. Now both of you sorted out your misunderstanding. And you forgot it. You did say many times. Have I need to remember it?"
"But...." Suhana wanted to say but I opened my mouth, "I don't care what you said to him about me. I know you very well and I know what can you say or not."
"But rashmi....please don't be mad on me."
"I am not... So don't worry. And Rohan I am sorry for what happened that day. I am regretted about it. Tell me what do I do now." I apologized to him.
"Oh, really, you are regretted about it." He laughed dramatic.
I nodded. What he said next, I didn't expect it, "if you have regretted, why are you telling me? Why don't you say it to him whom you hurt a lot?"
I looked at suhana for say something. She nodded at me and said, "she already overreacted that day. She needs some time to think about it. And it was not right time to talk him."
Rohan looked at me, "but you said you don't need to reconsider about it. Now what happened?"
I said with stubborn, "actually, the truth is I am worried for your relationship. I don't want there would be effect your relationship because of me. Suhana told me that your family are open minded but if they have misunderstanding. It would somehow effect on your relationship."
Rohan looked at me then suhana. I hoped that he was thinking what I said.
After few minutes, he asked, "do you have any plan?"
I nodded with victory and told him, "suhana told me before your engagement, there will be shlok's parents anniversary. I want to host it but you have to agree your family about it. And I personally want to ask apologize your family."
Rohan thought about it, "ok I will think about it but I can't say anything."
"Thank you so much." I was glad.
"But what about shlok?" He asked with concern. "I know it's hard for you but I can say one thing for sure. First time he is serious for anything and its you. I never saw him like this. Can't you reconsider your decision once time?" He almost requested.
Before I said something, suhana said, "why are you making it's hard for her? I told you it's her life. Please don't force her for anything." Suhana was angry.
"I am not forcing her. But I also can't look my brother like it." As he said, I couldn't control myself, "don't worry rohan. I will think about it."
"Thanks" and he left.
First time, I couldn't understand what to do or not. I was missing tushar. He always solved my all problems but now, I can't tell him also anything.
I was hiding my condition both of them. Both of them are important for me that's why I can't tell them anything. I couldn't see them hurt because of me and somehow I was hurting them.
......
After three days, suman aunty and shalini aunty were ready to meet me.
I already ordered their favourite dishes to make. I was waiting for them. I looked at myself it seemed I was looking presentable. They were coming at right time.
I said, "Namastey aunty. Come this way." I already booked them VIP table for impression after all.
They nodded. I thought they impressed but I couldn't say for sure.
As three of us sat on the chairs. I opened my mouth, "I am so sorry aunty for that day. It was so suddenly. And I overreacted."
Shalini aunty told that incident, my family didnt like me. I accepted it because it was also my mistake. Everytime, I create problem for them. It's not new for them.
Suman anuty said, "There are lot of girls for our shlok. You don't need to worry." She commented. They were talking like that for hearing me. And I knew about it that's why I was already ready. I only nodded.
Shalini aunty said, "I don't know what my shlok saw into you. He liked her (queen of kindness). Why suddenly he changed his mind? But we will search a good girl for him soon." I was only hearing.
Suman aunty said, "so you and your restaurant want to host party for bhaiya and bhabhi marriage anniversary."
"Yeah, it's look like my apologize to all of you." I said with smile.
"Ok, I have no problem. But after party, it's our decision that we will give you apologize or not." Shalini aunty said.
I told then with smile, "I have no problem with it."

I told suhana about it. Suhana said with doubtful, "I have doubt how they will agree so easily."
I told her with proudly, "what do you think about my restaurant reputation? Nobody will deny to host it."
She hummed, "yeah, you are right. But why do I feel something is wrong?"
I tried to assure her, "don't worry. Everything will be fine." I knew they were planning something. But I was ready to do for my cousin future and most important, I want to spend time with him somehow.

.........

After few days, it was night. I was preparing to my bed for sleeping. Suhana came into my room and said with excitement, "we are going for field camp tomorrow. Do you want to join us?"
I said with smile, "I want to but I am sorry. Tomorrow I have a important meeting."
"Are you making excuses because of him?" She tried to tease him.
I laughed dramatic, "do you think I need to excuse? I am telling truth."
"But now a days, you are not attending a lot meeting? You should take care of your health." She asked.
"Yeah, After tomorrow meeting, I hope I can handover Ramesh everything. After that, I can spend my time with all of you." I told her with cheerful.
"Then I wish you goodluck." She said.
"Thank you. So do you arrange snacks and meals for tomorrow?" I asked her.
She made her face, "actually, it was my duty. And I forgot to say you earlier."
I smiled, "don't worry. I will arrange for you. Atleast, I can do it for my sister."
She hugged me, "thanks."
"But you have to help me."
"Ofcourse"

The following day, suhana and I reached at restaurant early morning.  We started to cooked. Suhana asked, "when will Ramesh come?"
I looked at her and smiled, "he is on his way. He will definitely cursing us."
She laughed. After few minutes, Ramesh came and complained with sleeping voice, "both of you girls have no work other than tease me. Do you know what the time is now?"
We laughed and saud with unison, "it's 6 am."
He said with frustrated, "both of you are not married but I am. Don't worry one day I will take my revenge. Then you will regret it."
I laughed, "we are ready. Now shut your mouth and helped us." Suhana also laughed.
After two hours, we prepared a lot of snacks and food. Suhana looked everything and said with satisfaction, "it is enough for today."
I nodded. Ramesh said with excitement, "today, I miss our old days when all of us cooked and go for trip. I miss tushar a lot."
I nodded, "yeah, he always cheers us."
Suhana said, "I will not forget that days. I always think why we should change a lot."
I looked at them and said to suhana, "go and change the dress. Otherwise everyone will laugh at you."
I saud to ramesh, "you go back to home and take some rest." He nodded.
Suhana asked, "who will pack it?"
"I will." I told her.
Ramesh reminded me, "you need to rest. Don't forget Today is important meeting."
"I remember. Now both of you go."
When suhana came out to get ready, I already made the coffee.
I gave her a cup. She gave compliment, "you are best sister of world. You know what I do and when?"
I smiled, "don't say a word anymore and drink it. Otherwise I will not give you."
She made her face, "oh why do I forget that you are also worst sister of this world." We laughed.
After few minutes, Rohan came and asked, "everything is ready."
Suhana nodded, "yeah, we are waiting for you."
Rohan looked at me and said, "sorry to bother you in morning."
I smiled, "it's my pleasure."
"Why don't you join us?" He asked.
"I want to but I have a important meeting. Next time, I will definitely come." I told him.
"Yeah suhana told me. So best of luck your meeting." He said.
"Thank you and in returning, come back here. I will arrange everything." I suggested. He looked hesitated. Suhana and I looked at each other. He opened his mouth, "do you think what I said you that day? He is here. Don't you want to talk him?"
Suhana replied instead of me, "today is her important meeting. Don't bother her. Let's go otherwise we will be late." She almost dragged him out. She turned back and looked at me. I could read her eyes, 'dont worry I will handle it. Take care youself.' I nodded and smiled. They were left with basket. I looked shlok through the window mirror. They left. I sighed and scolded myself, 'You know very well what are doing. You are right so you don't need to reconsider it. By the way, today is your important meeting. So concentrate on your work.'
I took my scooty and came back home.