chapter 5

It's evening time. I called Rohan. It was going ring on his mobile number.
After two or three rings he picked up, "hello Rashmi I was waiting for your call."

I smiled, "then I called at right time. By the way, I am at your date location. It's perfect and I talked to hotel manager. He knows the owner place that's why there would be no problem. You and shlok can come tomorrow as we finalize everything."

"That's good to hearing. But shlok went in morning for there. He would be reach there now. Its my opinion that you and shlok will arrange and finalize everything tomorrow And I will reach with suhana after tomorrow. What do you say?" He told me his idea.

"It's great. We will try my best for both of you." I replied him with excitement.

"Ok then it's final. I will text his number to you." He said with excitement.

"Ok. Tell him, I will contact him tomorrow." I told him.

"Hmm. And thanks Rashmi for doing me a favor." He thanked me.

"It's ok. It also my honor to help both of you for dating. And one last time, please don't mention my name infront of her." I told him with sincerely.

"Yeah I know. Don't worry about it." He convinced me.

"Ok, bye"
"Bye"

Some mintues later, I received a text from him.

There was a knock on the door. I opened the door and it was Sid.

I asked with concern, "whats up? I am tired from tests. I need to rest."

"Actually, I need a favor from you." He asked with slyly.

"What? You also want me to arrange a date for you." I joked to lighten the mood.

"It's sinnnccccere Rashmi." He insisted on the word of 'sincere'.

"Ok, I am listening."

"Actually, this hotel CEO is here and he is big fan of you. I told him that I am close to you and today, I slipped out from mouth that you are here. He wants to meet me. Please meet him for me." He said last sentence ad he was begging.

I asked in frustration, "why did you tell him? You know it's all about many years ago and I left everything."

"Actually, I am stupid. Please meet him for me." He begged again.

"Ok, when do I have to meet him?" I asked. I can't resist to anyone, specially my friends. it's my weakness but I don't want to give up this weakness.

"Now, he is waiting for us." He told me with excitement.

"Ok, let's go because I have not other option." Both of us laughed.

I locked my room and left with him. I told him, " don't spread it too much. I am doing it because he is your boss."

"Yeah, I understand your problem. Don't worry. He won't tell any other." He promised me.

As we reached at lawn, I asked, "where is he?"

He pointed towards a man who was some far from us. His back was towards us. We went near to him and Sid called, "sir, we are here."

As he turned towards us, my heart stopped for second. He opened his mouth, "Rashmi...."

I said, "Shlok..."

Sid opened his mouth with mouth, "do you know to each other? Then it's great."

I looked towards Sid, held his hand and dragged him a side.

I wishpered in anger, "what did you tell him? Tell me exactly."