Chapter 24

Suhana completed design within two days. It was her dream to arrange my date. I already gave her surprise and arranged her date. Now it's her turn. Even suhana did her best but she was nervous. It was her first to do this type of work and I was confident for her. That's why she was sweating while she saw me her work. I got surprised to look at her idea. She was great than me. I was glad that Ramesh was right and otherside I was jealous that he knew my sister better than me.
I looked at her face who was looking me with a student eyes as asking me for my approval.
I smiled, "subhana, I am jealous to you. You are better than me."
She looked at me with shocked, "What? Are you serious?"
I blinked my eyes and laughed, "when did I not serious towards my work?"
She understood and felt relaxed, "thank God, you liked it. You know how much I was worried?"
I laughed, "I can see on your face."
She said with excitement, "hmm.... At least, I am better than you in anyone."
I said with serious, "Suhana, you are better than me in every way. Please stop to compare."
She looked at me and said with waving her hand, "Rashmi, I know what do you wanna say but when I think about past what I did with you. I felt disgusting towards me." She laughed and continued, "and it said that God gives the problem to test the good peoples. why did God you disease if you are not good? Why did God not give me...?"

Before she continued, I shouted, "Suhana, don't dare to say anything more."

She looked at me with teary eyes, "Rashmi, now you understood how I am feeling now. You can't hear even I am suffering it."

I came to her and sat beside her. I gave her side hug and said, "didn't you say I think Positive. There is possibility. Why are you giving up? If you give up, who will take care of me?"

She didn't say anything and only sobbed with nodding her head.

We were silent. There is knock on the my cabin door. And I didn't reply. I was not in mood to meet anyone.

Ramesh entered and stood before us. He looked at us and asked with concern, "what happened to both of you?" Our eyes were red because of tears.

I wiped my tears and shook head, "nothing... We got sentiment. What's up?"

Ramesh looked at suhana who was wiping her tears with her hands and trying to smile  then diverted his eyes towards me, "I have to report it." You raised the file towards me.

I sighed but didn't take the file, "it's ok Ramesh. You don't need to report me for everything."

Before he argued, I continued, "look at the design. Suhana made it." I gave the Design into his hand.
He took the tablet and sat infront of us. He examined carefully everything and then said, "it's amazing."
I nodded, "yeah... She is best. After all, she is my sister."
Ramesh and suhana chuckled. Ramesh asked with raising his eyebrows, "since when you got arrogant?"

Suhana gave reply instead of me, "She is always... It's you who noticed now."

I laughed and glad that now she was thinking nonsense. Ramesh gave me questioning look and shrugged my shoulders.

Suhana got up and said, "now, I am leaving. See you at home."
I nodded and we said goodbye to each other and she left.

Ramesh asked me, "did you talk her till yet?"
I smiled, "don't worry... Soon she will accept it."
He asked, "you are so confident?"
I looked at him, "if I am not, how will our restaurant survive in future?"

He didn't say anything.

The next day, Ramesh arranged most thing for decorating the restaurant terrace as we started our work. We have three days to complete it. Because fourth day was our date day and we wanted to rest for that day.