chapter 2

There were Rohan's father, mother, his sister (sanaya), his elder brother (Rihan), his sister in law (Maya) and his father friend's family from Rohan side.

There were our family from our side.

Everything was arranged when Rohan's family reached. My whole family knew his family except me that's why deep bhaiya told me about everyone.

We all settled around a big rectangle table. Suhana sat  next to Rohan. Rohan other side sat Sanaya, Rihan bhaiya and maya bhabhi and other guy. Suhana other side sat tanvi, Ravi, harsh bhaiya, me and deep bhaiya. My mom, Tai ji, grandma, bua ji, Rohan's mother (Suman aunty) and other lady sat together. And my dad, tauji, grandpa, fufaji, Rohan's father and his friend sat together.

Suman aunty was very excited for the function. My staff was serving sñacks, tea, coffee according to guests taste.

Suman aunty beamed, "I can't believe we are sitting here together." She appolized to to Tai ji, " I am really sorry to bother you. We thought we could handle it but they refused us that's why we had to ask you."

Tai ji spoke lightly, "it's ok bhabhi ji."

Suman anuty told, "they refused us and said they arrange this type of function only for their staff. It is against restaurant's policy." She was a bit angry about it. I didn't know about she is Rohan mother who was asking for function in my restaurant from last week. She continued, "but I am glad they allowed you. And we ended it here. May I ask you how did you arrange it?

Bua ji smiled politely, "bhabhi ji, we have our contact. How can they refuse us? Next time, Just tell us, when you want any reservation."

Suman aunty smiled. Deep bhaiya murmured into my ear, "why is she referring contact instead of emotional black mailing?"

I smiled and murmured back, "don't forget she is your mother otherwise she knows how to let you remember."

He rolled his eyes and silently laugh. Harsh bhaiya looked us, "don't forget we are in get together so don't joke you two." Deep bhaiya and I nodded. And they started to listen others conversation while I was looking for arrangements with sitting there.

Deep bhaiya hit lightly on my back and I saw towards him and he was looking others. I noticed that everyone was looking me. Suman aunty asked, "we already introduced others but we didn't meet you before."

Grandma introduced me, "She is Rashmi. Ravi's elder sister. We told you about her."

"Oh I remember but why she was not there that time." She looked at me. I was nervous because everyone was looking me. It is not like that I was shy  but it's suhana in laws and I didn't want to do any mistake.

"She is busy and she has not time for her family." It's was my mom who spoke.

I  gulped hard  and looked at my mom but she has no expression on her face.

"Oh.." suman aunty looked at me and asked, "so what do you do?"

"I work in a restaurant." I told her polietly.

"Really, why didn't you tell us? We can arrange there this function." She told with pity.

"It's ok aunty. How can we go another restaurant while It's your favorite restaurant." I told her polietly.

"Yeah, you are right. No one can  compete with this restaurant." She said with excitement.

I smiled and thank God they talked about another topic.

"She is just like suhana. They are perfect match" Deep bhaiya murmured. I hit lightly my elbow into his stomach.

We smiled silently. Harsh bhaiya and Ravi also smiled while suhana and tanvi were glaring us. Thank God others didn't listen it. I was glad that my family at least came once into my restaurant because of Rohan's family.