Chapter 32

He pulled me more towards himself. I could feel his breath on my face. Our lips were one inch away. He opened his mouth, "If it's true then I will take you now to marriage bureau and get our marriage certificate. In this way, you have no other choice except me."

I didn't know he had this side. I knew if he didn't care that driver was in the car and I would be embrased. He kissed me but he controlled himself.

I kissed his cheek and said with innocently, "Shlok, I was only kidding. Just relax. Ok?"

He took deep breath and hugged me, "Don't leave me."

I hugged him back. I wanted to say, 'i will never.' but I couldn't.

We waited into waiting room in hospital for my check up number. After few minutes, I went to check up and shlok was with me. It took four hours for check up but shlok didn't leave my side for a second.

After check up, we waited for test reports. Shlok suggested to eat something. I was not feeling hungry but I knew shlok didn't eat anything since morning. That's why we went to canteen. Shlok already gave order to pack our lunches to hotel staff that's why we eat the hotel food. I was impressed that the lunch contained with healthy food which was benefited for my health.

I looked at him with amusement. He noticed my gaze on him. He looked at me and asked with smile, "What?"

I smiled back, "Thank you."

He chuckled, "my pleasure. Now eat."

I nodded and we enjoyed our meals.

After eating, when we reached at reception, the test reports were ready. We collected the report and went to doctor. He was my regular doctor. He is the one who told about heart condition first time. I didn't go to another doctor or hospital after that.

He looked at me and gave smile, "Rashmi, take your sit."

I smiled back, "Thank you doctor."

He looked at shlok and asked with curiosity, "who is he? It's first time you came with someone."

Before I could introduce shlok, shlok replied with smile, "I am shlok... her future husband." Doctor looked at me with widened eyes. I didn't know why shlok added last part.

When I didn't reply, doctor looked at shlok and asked with concern, "Do you know about her health condition, young man?"

Shlok nodded and said with sincerity, "I read all reports. I don't have much knowledge about medical. But I think I can understand the suitation."

The doctor nodded with understanding, "then I appreciate you." Then he explained everything to shlok and added, "I don't want to scare both of you but it's truth. I don't want to give you false hope. I hope both of you understand my concern. I already told her it's late and it will be risky if the operation will be late. But she didn't hear it. And after operation,there could be some complications that's why you have to careful in future also."

Shlok held my hand under table and circled his thumb on my back hand. I was feeling relaxed.  He said, "we understand. We will also take care in future."

He turned to me and asked, "when did you think to operated?"

I said honestly, "After Suhana's marriage."

He nodded and turned to doctor, "Doctor, we live in another city as you know. It's inconvenient to travel here specially for her. I am thinking if we changed the hospital into our city. Its my family hospital. What do you suggest?"

The doctor smiled, "I have no problem. I suggested it to her before but she didn't listen me."

Shlok looked at me for answer. I was tired because I took a lot of burden on myself but now, I want to relax. I nodded, "I will listen you."