Chapter 21

I was dancing with Rohan. I asked him, "where is your fiance?"
He laughed, "actually, she got bored with me that's why she is dancing with her brothers. So I thought I should dance with a adorable lady."
I laughed, "have you any death wish? If your fiance hear that you are giving compliment to other girl, She will kill both of us."
He laughed, "I have trust you. You will save me."
I shook my head with unbelievable, "why does everyone think I will save them?"
He asked with raising his eyebrows, "who did stole my dialogue?"
I shook my head with no.
He said, "Actually, it was my wish to dance with you. Today, it's complete. By the way, it's common because every guy wishes to dance with you."
I smiled, " I know it is because of my status."
He nodded, "yeah, I agree. But here is a guy who wants to dance with you without knowing your status. That's why it's time to go into right arms." He spined me and I bumped into a hard chest. Without looking at his face, I knew who he is.
I looked at me and smiled. He took my hand into his hand and put his other hand on my shoulder and I put my other hand on his shoulder. He smiled and sighed, "Finally, you come into my arms." I raised my eyebrows. He smiled wildly, "you are looking beautiful."
I gave him compliment, "you are not looking bad."
He chuckled, "it's my pleasure to meet your expectations."
I laughed. We were dancing with looking at each other's eyes. We were not talking but we were enjoying silence between us.
Suddenly, I felt pain. I ignored it but after few seconds, I felt suffocation.
Shlok asked with concern, "are you ok?"
I nodded and tried to speak but my throat was drying. I gulped and at last spoke, "Excuse me.... I need to use washroom."
He looked into my eyes for answer but I tuned my face other side. I took my steps towards washroom. He got it and his grip was loose. I saw a waiter with panic and told him, "Inform Sid to come into upstairs room."
He nodded because he knew me very well. I rushed towards upstairs. I went into a room where was my bag. It's hard to take breath. I was sweating with pain.
I heard the door was opened. I looked at door and she was suhana. She rushed to me and asked with panic, "What happened?"
I gave her my bag and try to speak, "medicine...."
She nodded and searched into my bag. I was taking breath heavily. It's hard to take breath. I felt that I was hurting from ages. Finally, I heard her voice, "I found it." She rushed towards the table and took glass and water bottle. She poured water into glass and gave me glass and medicine.
I gulped into one stroke. I was shaking. She wiped my forehead with napkin and looked at me concerned.
I tried to smile but failed but I nodded. She got it. When I felt some relax, "don't worry. I will be fine in few minutes."
She said with crying voice, "I am not worried."
I smiled that's why she smiled. I laid on bed for relaxing and she sat beside me.
After few minutes, I was normal. I looked at her. She was crying. I sat up and hugged, "what happened? I am fine now. You can see me."
She pushed me lightly and looked at me. When she assured, she hugged me, "dammit.... You scared me.... "
I hugged her back and patted her back, "but now I am fine."
She took her phone, "I am calling doctor for appointment."
I laughed and stopped her, "Suhana, there is no need. I am fine now."
She asked with unbelievable, "then what was it?"
I took a deep breath, "it's normal. Sometimes, I have...."
She asked, "since when?"
I told her, "since last few months. But doctor said it's normal. And I feel better after taking medicine so don't worry."
She shook her head with disgusting, "What? You are suffering so much and we.... Your family doesn't know about it."
I looked into her eyes, "I am sorry suhana, I didn't tell you because I don't want you to worry."
"And you are suffering alone."
"I am sorry."
She nodded, "But from now you will listen me. You will take rest, spend time with us. And don't do overwork." She gave me instructions and nodded, "agreed"
She laughed, "you are unbelievable."
I chuckled.
She asked, "are you sure you are fine?"
I nodded with blinking my eyes, "absolutely."
She sighed, "it's good I saw you rushing and asking for Sid that's why I followed you. You know shlok was following you. But deep bhaiya, harsh bhaiya and Ravi handled him. When are you going to tell him?
I took a deep breath, "I don't know."
She got it and said, "it's ok. But take some rest."
"No..... I will go with you." I told her with smile wildly.
She said with sad tone, "by the way, you will not listen me that's why there is no use to say you. Rohan was also asking."
I nodded, "Tell them I was tired that's why I need some rest."
She nodded.
When we came downstairs, everyone was enjoying party. Suhana and I sat on a table a far from our family because it's hard to explain them if they noticed my condition.
We heard our friend voice, "well... well... Both of you are here."
We looked Kalaya and smiled. She seated on chair and said with excitement, "Rashmi, I heard about your work. But it is my first time to see with my eyes. You are awesome. You do everything with your all efforts."
"Thanks you like it."
Then she told, "I felt bad when I heard Tushar got married."
I looked at suhana. She smiled, "It's ok kalaya. He is happy in his life. That's we want."
She nodded and said with excitement, "well, I saw your boyfriend. He is really handsome. I also wish my boyfriend like him."
Before I responded, suhana scolded her, "hey... Do you wanna die? She is possissive for him. If she saw you to touch him or glare him, she will kill you."
I hit her playfully. But Kalaya asked, "what?"
Then suhana told her Priya incident. And added in the end, "if you see that girl face, you will also feel guilty. But it made my day. I want to see her like it."
Kalaya jumped a inch from her seat with excitement, "wow.... But I missed that chance. I also want to see it."
Suhana smirked, "I saw that girl into party. We can take her help."
But when they saw me, Kalaya said with scary tone, "Forget it.... I don't need to see it. We are talking and she is glaring us. I can imagine it."
I rolled my eyes with unbelievable and they laughed.
We were talking what we did since last years when we were not together.
Rohan came to near our table, he was taking breath heavily. Suhana looked at him and asked with concern, "what happened?"
Rohan looked at me and said, "Shlok is angry and he went outside. I followed him but he went by his car somewhere."
I asked him, "Rohan tell us what happened?"
Rohan gulped, "actually, shalini aunty wants him to get married with Priya. She was going to announce today.... In this party. But shlok told that he loves Rashmi and he will only marry her. They argued and shlok went somewhere. He is so angry. I never saw him like that. Rashmi, please do something."
I said to him, "Don't worry. I will look where is he." I told suhana, "take care him."
She nodded, "do you have any idea where he can go?"
I shook my head with no, "but I will find a way."
She nodded. I went to Sid and asked him, "do you know where shlok is?"
"No why? Is there any problem?" He asked with worry.
"I will tell you later. Ask at hotel reception that they saw him." He nodded and he called. After few minutes, he hang up and said, "he is in hotel."
"Do you have any duplicate key of his suite?" I asked.
"In hotel.... Ok you reach at hotel and I will arrange it."
I nodded, "can I take you car?"
He nodded and gave me his key.