Chapter 25

It was our date's day. Last night, Suhana, Ramesh and I worked last night. Ramesh told us, "both of you can go. I will manage everything."

But both of us denied. We wanted to perfection. It's not that we don't trust Ramesh but we wanted to do by ourselves.

At last, Ramesh gave up and the work finished late at night. That's why Ramesh told, "Rashmi, Don't need to rush over here tomorrow. You can take leave. I will manage everything."
I was feeling that I am not his boss but He is my boss. I was not angry but touched. I wanted him to handle everything without my help. There are only few days left for Suhana's marriage. I don't know what will happen after it. That's why it's better he manages without my help.

I agreed to think about it.

I woke up by someone who was shaking me lightly. I heard Suhana's worried voice, "Rashmi.... Rashmi"

I frowned, 'why is she calling my name and disturbing my sleep?'

I opened my eyes with irritation and asked with sitting, "what happened Suhana?"
Suhana wiped sweats from her hands on my forehead and said with concern, "Rashmi, Are you alright? Why are you sweating so much?"

'isnt it normal to sweat... But wait, it's September. How can I sweat in this season?'

She asked again, "Did you take your medicine last night?"

I nodded and took deep breath, "Yeah... There is no need to worry. It's normal."

She was not convinced with my words but didn't say anything. I also knew it's only words to ease her. My condition is getting worse day by day. I was feeling pain more and sometimes, it's hard to endure the pain.

I came into my senses when I heard her voice, "I call to Rohan and cancel today date."

I took a deep breath, "no need. I am really fine. And if you cancel suddenly, they suspect something off."

I got out from my bed and took out my clothes from wardrobe.

Suhana told, "today, you take off your work so don't need to rush. Get ready and I will bring your breakfast into your room. After that, take some rest. Then we will go to beauty parlour. I have already taken appointment for both of us."

I smirked, "sound like... You have  already planned everything."

She giggled, "yeah... I am so excited."

I teased her, "it's not your first date with him."

She smirked this time, "Silly, I  excited for you. It's your first date after official your relationship. I knew both of you already took some steps but it's your first date after all."

I was feeling shy and embrassment. But I recovered soon and glared her, "what nonsense are you saying. We only did kissing and hugging. Don't run your mind wild."

She teased me and laughed, "I already saw your kissing with my eyes last time."

First time, I wanted to hide myself. My cheeks got hot with thinking. I ignored to comment her because I knew if I continued, I will loose my face with her in that topic. After all, I was not against couples' affection but I criticized many times to display affection. Now, I understood when you are in love, other people's opinions doesn't matter.

Suhana wanted me to eat in my room but I denied, "Suhana, I am not fragile."

She said with worried, "but you look pale Rashmi."

I tugged my arm into her, "it's normal. Let's go downstairs. They are waiting for us."

She nodded and we came to dinning table. As usual, everyone was on table.