Chapter 9

After coming back hotel, we took the dinner. Everyone decided to arrange firework after dinner. After dinner, we took rest for one hour and we gathered at firework place. We decided to play antakshari. We divided into two teams. One team was all girls and other team was all boys. Although, we girls were less than boys but we were winning. We enjoyed the game.
I felt my mobile was vibrating. I looked at it screen. It was Ramesh. I excused myself and went a side for hearing call.
I answered the call, "hello, what's up?"
"I thought you won't give answer your call." I heard his laugh.
I laughed, "so everything is alright?" I asked with concerned.
"Rashmi, I will handle here everything so don't need to worry. Enjoy yourself."
I sighed, "I am doing it."
"Good" he appreciated me. He asked, "have you taken your medicine?"
"Yeah, at afternoon and I will take it at night."
"It's already 10 pm. When did you take it?"
"Ok sir, I am going to take it. Bye." I smiled.
"Bye, and take care." He laughed and cut the call.

I took a deep breath and went to Sid. I asked one of staff member about Sid. He told me and I thanked him.
I went to Sid cabin. I knocked the door. He said come in. I entered the cabin. He was doing some paperwork. I sat on the couch and waited to finish his work.
He looked towards me and asked, "Everyone is outside. What are you doing here?"
I made my face, "Ramesh called me and recalled me for my medicine."
He looked tense, "sorry, I forget your medicine. Actually, I am not used of it."
I smiled, "it's ok. You know that he is always like it. I have to take it at night. I can take it anytime so don't worry."
He smiled and opened his desk door. He took out my medicine bottle and took one tablet and a glass of water.

I sighed, "you know I hate it? I don't know when I will get rid of it?"

He came near me and sat opposite to me. He gave me medicine and water and smiled, "you have not any choice."
I took it from his hand and gulped with water. I made my face and nodded.
I put my head the back of couch and told him, "I am tired of Everything. Now I want to go a place where I have no tension. But I know there is not such place. So there is not use of any type of desire." I laughed myself.
"Why are you always so practical? You can think of such place. May be, one day you will find that place." He sighed and smiled himself. I looked at his face. He continued, "you know I was just like you. I don't believe in love. But after meeting Reema, my life got changed. Now you know I am lucky person on the universe."

I laughed, "here you are wrong. You are not like me because I believe in love." I thought deeply, "but it's true I never feel what is love. But I know two persons. They felt the love and they were in a lot of pain." I smirked, "that's why my heart might be protect me from that pain."
He laughed, "you are seriously genius but here you are wrong. When you feel the true love you can't stop yourself to love."
I smirked, "I don't think so I will feel that type of love in this life."
"Nobody can say it surely." He commented.
We heard the knock on the door. It was shlok who came into cabin. He asked to sid, "when are you going home? It's already late."
"Within some mintues" he answered polietly.
Shlok looked at me and told, "you are here and your cousins are looking me."
I asked, "why?"
He replied, "I don't know."
I nodded and got up from couch, "bye Sid. Do your work and say hello to Reema regards me."
He smiled, "why don't you say hello her personally?"
I made my face, "I wish I say her personally but you know I am tired and I have to sleep now." I stretched my body.
He laughed, "ok bye and good night."
I laughed and went to where were others.
They were enjoying themselves. Deep bhaiya looked at me and asked, "where were you?"
"Ramesh had to discuss something. And now I am tired that's why I am going to sleep."
Ravi asked with shocked, "what? It's only 11 pm and you are going to sleep. You are use to sleep late at night."
I thought for excuses and replied, "but now I sleep at time. So good night everyone and enjoy."
Harsh bhaiya opened his mouth, "Rashmi but..."
I didn't listen them and left to my room. I wanted to join them but I couldn't. There was a risk. That's why it's better to precaution. And I didn't know how many days I was stuck with them.
I hit by something hard. As I looked up, it was shlok. He asked, "where are you going?"
I replied, "I am going to sleep."
He asked, "did you meet your cousins?"
I nodded, "yeah, I told them. Good night, I have to go."
He nodded and I came to my room. I changed my clothes into night suit. I laid on the bed and thought about suhana. She was really happy with Rohan. It means now I didn't have to worry about her. Now she forgot about past and started her new life.