Chapter 1

Today was very hectic day. I had to finish my all work because of taking leave next day. My cousin suhana was going to start her new life. Her future in laws and our family were going to meet next day. I was glad for her. Rohan and suhana know to each other from last year. My family got know before some day about her relationship that's why they fixed meeting next day for their marriage. Everything was already arranged. I wanted to help but I knew suhana would not like me to help that's why it was better to do work for me.

I reached home late night. I expected everyone would be sleep at that time that's why I was feeling some relaxed. I know my family don't like me because of my mistakes. I wanted to gain their trust again but it was almost impossible in my case. But I am Rashmi after all. I don't give up so easily that's why one day I will gain their trust surely.

As I entered into my home, I almost choked to see my all family members into hall. They have tension on their faces. I was afraid what happened. All possible situation was running into my mind.

I knew they don't like my interference but I gained my all strength and asked, "what happened?"

They looked at me and made faces disgusting. Suhana was glaring me as I am villain. Bua ji opened her mouth to say, "actually, suhana's mother in law likes a restaurant and she wants to tomorrow's function there."

"Then?" I asked. I was confused what is problem in it? They already decided to book restaurant according to their preference.

Tai ji (suhana's mother) continued, "but suhana doesn't want to go there."

"Why? She doesn't want to go only in one restaurant in this city." I almost cried.

They looked at me and my eyes widened to understand situation. No way, it couldn't be possible. I gulped hard.

"But they wanted to book restaurant themselves. Now what is problem? Tell me their favorite restaurant names. I will do whatever I can." I told what I was thinking.

Harsh bhaiya (my cousin and suhana brother) told, "They tried to reservation but it could not be booked that's why they asked for our help."

"But..." I was cut off by my grandfather, "it's final. Tommorow we are going to your restaurant so arrange everything. I don't want to listen any excuses. Now go everyone to their rooms and sleep. We will have to do prepartion tommorow." He stood up and gave me order, "and listen carefully. Don't do any mistake."

He and grandma left. Tai ji and tauji looked me and went to their room. Bua ji and fufa ji also went to their room. Suhana and tanvi ( bua ji daughter) went to their room. My brother Ravi and harsh bhaiya also left. My dad took step towards me but my mom took him their room.

I took deep breath and looked everyone to left. I felt someone hand on my shoulder. I looked towards deep bhaiya and gave him forced smile.

"Now what will you do?" He asked me with concern.

I collected my all strength and told him, "don't worry bhaiya. I will do something."

"But how will you do it into short of time? And what will happen to your restaurant reputation? How could you cancelled reservation?" He asked me loudly what was going into my mind.

"I will take out some solution. Now go and sleep. It's already late." I said with a smile.

"Sometimes, I think you are elder than us." He smiled.

"What a joke? Go and sleep otherwise bua hi blamed on me to you keep awake at late night." I joked.

"Ok goodnight and don't overthink and take some rest." He bid me.