Chapter 15

I thought to take some rest before going back to resturant. That's why I told to mom that I already ate at restaurant and I am resting. It means don't disturb me. I laid on bed and because of tiredness, I slept within one minute.
I woke up from hearing the ringtone. I ignored but it rang again. I received the call with annoyance, "hello"
"Rashmi, are you sleeping?" I heard his unbelievable voice.
"Yeah" I said with sleeping voice.
"Are you alright?" He asked with concern. It means something is wrong.
"What happened?" As I said, he responded, "look at the time. It's 2 pm and you are sleeping till yet. Are you not feeling well? If you are not, I will postpone the meeting. Meeting is not important. You health is. Tell me I will call for doctor appointment." He was talking non stop.
I looked at wall clock. He was right. I sat up on the bed and tried to convince him, "don't worry. I am fine. I slept because of tired. I am coming there. And meeting is important. By the way, what do you think about what I suggested?"
"Are you sure you are fine?" He ignored my question.
I told him assurment, "yeah, I am totally fine. I am coming so you can see with your eyes. And you didn't answer my question."
"Why are you doing this? I told you I can't." He said with frustration.
"Why are you getting stubborn? It's good for all of us. Please try to understand. And it's necessary." I tried to understand him.
"I told you I can't. Please spare me. I am not ready. I need time to think." He said with sadness.
"But you know I have no time." I told him with chuckle.
"Why are you saying so? If you say again, I will not talk to you." He said with anger. I chuckled, "okay I won't say it again. But take my all burden. Think soon.  See you at restaurant."
"Okay" after getting his response, I cut the call. I took white shirt and black trouser from my closet and went to bathroom for getting ready.

After one hour, I reached at restaurant. The meeting would be start after 30 minutes that's why I had time. I directly went to my cabin for preparation of meeting. Ramesh came  after few minutes. 
As he entered, he started to question me, "have you taken lunch? What about your medicine? Blah blah blah.
I looked at him annoyance, "Just relax, Ramesh. Look at me I am fine."
He inhaled, "I know but sometimes, I can't help it."
"That's why I am suggesting you. I want to spend time with my family, have fun and enjoy my life. But you are stopping me doing it." I smirked.
"I know you can't stay away from this place for more than 2 days that's why don't make these excuses specially in front of me." He was right. He knows me better than anyone else except Suhana and tushar.
I sighed, "ok fine... But it's for all everyone benefits."
He changed the topic, "have you finished preparation for meeting? Or you need my help. By the way, why have you called this meeting urgently?" Actually, I didn't tell him about anything. Because I knew he would never agree.
I commented, "First, accept my offer than I will tell you. By the way, everything else is going well or there is any problem?"
He nodded, "Everything is under control. If there is any problem, I will tell you. By the way, I have already checked."
"Ok, and remember it Suhana, Rohan and others are coming evening. Please arrange for them." I reminded him.
"Yeah, I told the staff. And I will check again everything."
"Thanks" I gave him smile but he passed it by hand. I laughed.

I was in meeting room with our investors. When we settled on our seats, one of them asked, "why are you calling us urgently?"
"First thanks all of you coming here in short notice." Everyone nodded with smile. I continued, "Because there is urgent matter. The files which are in front of you have every details. We know each other from many years. And because of your trust, I am standing here in front all of you. And you never doubt of my any decision. You always support me. I hope you will always support and trust me."
Everyone said with smile, "ofcourse, we will support and trust you ever."
"Thank all of you. That's I need. This time, I take a huge decision and I need your support. Actually, I want to handover everything to Ramesh."
Everyone looked at each other shocked.
One of them asked, "why do you want it?"
"It's my personal reason. But don't worry. I am not taking retirement. I am young and you can see it. I will do my work with responsibility and I will always here with him. I need to take rest from this title. Only I am passing my title to him. All of you know, many famous restaurant want to take over it. And outsiders don't know who is the owner that's why it's not hard to giving him everything and  our fame would be remain. Please consider about my suggestion."
"Does Ramesh agree about it?" One of the investors asked.
I smiled, "It's also the problem. He doesn't but I will agree him soon. And I have a request to all of you. He doesn't know I called you here for discussion it. That's why please co-operate with me. I prepared the presentation about it. And details are in file."
I showed them presentation and explained. We discussed many points.
And in the end, one of the investors said behalf of others, "okay, we understand it. But we can't take decision in hurry. We need some time to think."
"I have no problem and thanks all of you." I smiled.