Chapter 18

Shlok's POV

when she refused for marriage, I got depressed. It seemed that I only love her but she has no feeling for me. I can't force her to love me. But she at least, give me a chance to her how much I love her but she was not ready to hear anything.

Rohan told me that she wanted to host a my parents marriage anniversary party. I got excitement for a hope but Rohan told me, "She said it's because of Suhana. But suhana was telling that she also likes you."
I smiled dramatic, "last time, suhana also said that she can't reject the marriage proposal because of family but what happened? She rejected in front of anyone. I think there is no use to assumption." Rohan tired to make me understand but I don't want to hurt her anymore. I was not hurt that she rejected me. I was hurt that at least, she should give me a chance.

Everyone was going to picnic. They asked me but I refused because I was not mood to go. But Priya said, "Come on, Shlok. I come back after many years. You are not happy for me to come back. Let's go. It will be fun."
She was right that's why I agreed. After all, she is our friend.
Rohan told to stop at restaurant for pick up Suhana and snacks. Maya bhabhi asked, "Isn't Rashmi coming with us?"
Rohan looked at me and replied, "Suhana told she has important meeting today."
I knew it's lame excuses. Only she does work in this restaurant. Anybody can attend meeting.
We did a lot of fun but I was thinking if Rashmi was with us, it would be for fun.

We stopped the restaurant at returning time. By the way, I didn't meet Rashmi after that day. I only wanted to see her how she was doing.
We settled on the table. After few minutes, Ramesh attended us, "hello guys. How was the picnic?"
Suhana said, "we did a lot of fun." Ramesh nodded with smile. When priya looked at Ramesh, she jumped from excitement, "hello...Jiju... How are you?"
Ramesh noticed her and said, "hello, how do you with them?"
Then she told him that we are family friend and she told us Ramesh is her cousin's husband.
Suhana asked, "where is she?"
Ramesh replied, "she is meeting. She will be free in just few minutes."
She commented, "You are bad manager. You make my sister to do a lot of work."
He yelled with raising her eyebrows, "hey... It's not me. It's your sister who always insists to do work. And do you think I can be bossing on her?"
She chuckled, "Yeah... I am agree to you about it."
We were chatting and laughing. Then he received the call and left. We were waiting for orders.
I heard a cheerful voice which I wanted to hear, "hello guys.... What's up?"
She was standing in front of us and smiling. She was looking happy. It seemed that it's only me who is not happy. She looked at me. I wanted to give her wide smile, instead I gave her weak smile but she gave me a cheerful smile.
She was talking and laughing and I was only listening her. I knew I am stupid but I can't help it. She is different from others.
I noticed her to glance at me time to time but I didn't know why. I know suhana and she were talking by eyes. Because everytime she looked suhana. Suhana smirked. Were they talking about me? But what? Not it's not. I went to washroom to think.

When I came back to table, there were something wrong. I didn't know what happened when I went. Rashmi was looking anger. Rohan, Rihan, Maya bhabhi was looking with shocked. Priya was looking tensed but Suhana was normal.
I sat on my seat and asked,"what's going on here?"
But everyone was silent. After few minutes, Priya mobile rang. She looked at mobile screen with unbelievable then attended the call. After hearing the call, she looked at Rashmi with horror and asked, "why did you do?"
"To tell you. Before opening the mouth, just think twice. Specially, in front of me." She told her. She was shaking with anger. I don't know why is she behaving like it.
I couldn't control myself and asked again "Someone tell me what's going on here."
Priya told me with crying voice, "she have cancelled my family party schedule." Her tears were coming out from her eyes. I looked at Rashmi for explaination but  she stood up and looked everyone, "sorry, I have to go. I have to do work." She left. And we were looking her to go. I looked at everyone but nobody gave me answer. They were in shocked while Suhana looked at me with smiling. I thought what the hell is going on here.
I followed Rashmi. I asked waiter for her. He told me towards staff area. I rushed there. I looked at her. I called out, "Rashmi"
She stopped but she didn't turned.
I went to infront of her. I wanted to ask her for explaining but I asked, "why did you do to her?"
"She provoked me to do it and tell her next time, don't mess with me." She told him with anger. I didn't know why she was anger. I should be anger on her but she was. I should ask her why she rejected me. But she was behaving like I did something wrong. How could she do like that with Priya? She was so excited for her parents party. 
I held her shoulders tightly and glared her with anger.  She told me with glaring, "Shlok, leave me. It's hurt. "
I laughed with dramatic, "And what about my pain? My heart is also hurt. What do I do about it?"  I wanted to control myself but I couldn't. I wanted to know the reason. At least, I deserve it. She looked at my eyes for some minutes. It seemed she was thinking something but suddenly, she put her hands on my hands and pushed me away, "next time, think twice before touching me."
She left me standing there. What? Don't I deserve to know the reson. I went to table, take my jacket and left.