chapter 3

After going Rohan and his family, my family was in the restaurant. Actually, they were shocked how could they miss to notice Rohan's family is big well-wishers to her. My family hates her and I can understand why. They had their reasons and I don't misjudge them. Actually, I knew it was all my mistakes but it was past and I couldn't changed it. I sincerely wanted to go into past and want to change everything but I couldn't. That's why I felt helpless. I lost my best friend and my family. Even, my family is with me but they don't want me. I knew one day they will forgive me but may be it would be late. But I didn't lose my hopes.

I came to sense when heard grandpa's voice, "how did we miss it?"

Grandma told, "it's too late. We can't do anything now and we don't break the relationship because of it."

How could they think to break the relationship? I know they hate her but it is too much.  And suhana is moving on now. I am happy to her that she is thinking about her future. I wanted to say it loud but I knew it would worse the situation that's why I kept quiet.

Deep bhaiya, "We should not have problem until suhana has no problem. Am I right suman?"

We all looked towards Suhana. I looked into her eyes. I know her better than anyone else. We have misunderstanding now. But we were close before. We can tell about each other without saying any word. I was shocked to look at her face.

She changed the topic, "I am already tired. I want to take some rest. Can we talk about it later?"

Grandpa, "ok, let's go home."

They all stood up for leaving. I went to see off the parking lot.

I told them, "I will come later. We have to clean restaurant and arrange for tomorrow."

"But you have not your vehicle. How will you come later?" Deep bhaiya asked.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"We all know you better than yourself." He told with smile.

I sighed, "Rakesh will drop me. Don't worry. Bye." It's right they know me better than myself but they don't understand me.

"Ok see you at home." Deep bhaiya told me and my brothers said goodbye me and left with others.

I came back to inside the restaurant. My staff was cleaning. I changed my clothes. After that,  I helped them. Everyone packed the food for their family after that we put left food into outside fridge for hungers.

It is speciality of my restaurant we never throw food. We arranged the outside fridge and we put the left food in it as anyone can eat from it. It is free of cost.

We arranged everything for next day. We all left together. Rakesh was giving me lift to my home. In the car, there was silent. Rakesh broke the silence, "Rashmi?"

"Yeah" I looked towards him.

"I congratulated to Suhana and her fiancee. She is glad. I am also happy that she is moving on."

A smile came into my face, "yeah, I always wondered that she will think about her future or not. But now she is moving on and it is relieved me."

He smiled, "yeah, now she got mature.  " I nodded. After few minutes, he spoke again, "you should think about yourself now. Everyone is happy now except you."

I saw his face for some minutes, I sighed loudly "what do you think I am not happy? I am happy that I have all of you. Now, what I need."

"We all are with you. But what about.....?"

I cut him because I knew what he wanted to say and I didn't want to hear it, "you know I can't and you know the reason. And the most important I don't want. My main goal to get forgiveness from my family before they let know anything. I don't want they will feel regret as I am feeling know."