Chapter 30

Shlok's POV

I was glad that Rashmi agreed to marry me after Rohan and Suhana's marriage. I was scared what if she changed her mind that's why I wanted to tie her with me by engagement. I was really excited for our engagement rings. I knew she doesn't like big event that's why I planned to engage with her before Rohan and Suhana's marriage in presence of only our both families. After buying our engagement rings, I was going to talk her to get engaged at suitable date. I already planned everything in my mind that's why I was more excited.

Actually, my mom had doubt that Rashmi was not willing to marry me. She is arrogant and blah blah. But I don't care. I made up my mind that I will only marry Rashmi otherwise I won't marry. That's why mom didn't say any more but she was not happy. I wanted to prove my mom that she had only illusion.

I knew Rashmi likes me very much. But I have doubt that she was hiding something from me because sometimes she behaves weird. It's not that I don't trust her. I have completely trust on her and I was waiting that day when she told me herself.

I wanted to buy rings for us as soon as possible that's why I almost dragged her into jewellery shop but before I could, Suhana interprutted that she was hungry. I wanted to say that we could eat later but after looking everyone and most importantly Rashmi who was also hungry. I also agreed to eat first. I didn't know what happened to me I was almost impatient to buy rings. I laughed inside my heart. I looked Rashmi who was beside me. Where can she run away? I will chase her everywhere.

I don't know why I felt special for her but I knew very well she was only one for me. I never felt anything for any girl. In past, I thought Queen of kindness was special but I never met her. But after knowing Rashmi, everything changed. I didn't know when my feelings developed for her. And now, I can't imagine my life without her. 

When we were waiting for our orders, I heard Rashmi name from other man's mouth. I heard that voice before. Suddenly, a name popped into my mind and he was in front of me. I didn't know why I don't like Kavish. Even, I didn't meet him before.

I was slightly jealous with Tushar when I saw he was close to Rashmi. And I had doubt Rashmi had feeling for Tushar. Even, I was jealous with Sahil. It's reasonable because he had feeling for my Rashmi. But Kavish..... I didn't feel secure around him. I didn't know the reason. That's why I glared him. Rashmi noticed my changed behaviour but I changed immediately my expression. I doubt she noticed it or not. I noticed Suhana also doesn't like Kavish.

When he was insisted for helping to Rashmi, I couldn't control myself and said with gritted teeth, "Mr Natwar, I think you have some misunderstanding. She can't help you with anything. Why don't you go to whom can help you?"

But what he said next I was shocked. I heard Rashmi and Suhana warned Kavish but he didn't stop. Actually, I wanted to know what's going on. I was scared but same time I wanted to know. That's why I didn't stop him to say. But when he said, "There is only one goddess to North region peoples. You all heard about her. If she wants, she can change the election result only by one word. I hope you understand what I want to say." My mind stopped to work. I looked at Rashmi for her expression. But she didn't react. My heart was pounding fastly. Is she....? Then why didn't she tell me before?

I didn't know I should be glad or angry. Before I could think anything, I heard Rohan said, "Rashmi, how can you do it with shlok. You know how much he is serious for you."

I saw Rohan's expression. How could I not understand what's going on?  Then I heard Rashmi's voice, "Shlok, I am sorry. But it's true. I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how. Now, you know. You need time to think about it, right? Take your time. We will discuss about it after Suhana and Rohan's wedding."