Chapter 16

I heard my cabin door opened and heels sound. I knew who was it without opening my eyes. I heard her voice, "wow, I enjoyed a lot." I opened my eyes and looked her with irritation.
"What are you doing here?"
"Come on... Can't I come to my sister cabin? By the way, it's my dream to watch your cat fight for a boy. Now, my dream is completed." She clapped her hands with excitement.
I smirked, "I am impressed to your imagination."
"Come on, Rashmi. If anybody told me, I wont believe it. But I saw with my open eyes. Do you know everyone was looking you with opened mouth? But I saw you before like that. It's normal for you. And what was that dialogue when you said priya "think twice before open your mouth specially in front of me." I seriously had goosebumps. But you are amazing. But don't you think you did over? I understand you are jealous and she is thinking what's your. But you shouldn't have done it. As she said last part, I opened my mouth with annoyance, "just shut your mouth. And I am not jealous. I already told you I don't care."
She smirked, "then tell me the reason."
"Just wait because I am expecting someone." I told her with excitement.
She asked with raising her eyebrows, "who?"
When I heard his voice, "Rashmi, what is it?" I smiled dramatic, "Him"
She opened her mouth, "Ramesh" and I nodded.
Ramesh was standing in front of with anger, "why did you do it?"
I pointed towards Suhana, "she will tell you. As you know, she loves to gossips." She gave me questioning look. I told her, "what were you saying tell him? He wants to know what happened outside."
She told him what happened and added, "she was jealous that's why she did it."
Ramesh looked at me, "Do you think I am stupid that I will believe on it? I know you very well. I know the reason very well."
I smirked, "then tell me because" I pointed to suhana, "she told me it. Now I want to hear it."
He said with frustration, "do whatever you want but I will not change my decision."
I chuckled dramatic, "Fine if you want it. Then ready to explain to kiran."
He left with anger. Suhana looked at me, "what is it?"
I told her, "I want to handover this resturant to him but he doesn't want. I hope I can convince him by it. I think I need to talk kiran. Now she can make him understand."
"It means you hit two sparrow with one arrow. I should learn from it." She smiled.
I rubbed my forehead with irritation, "I accepted she provoked me. But I am not mean. I told you I have my reason to do it. And it's more important me now."
She said dramatic, "ok ok I agreed to you. But let me and others think that way. At least, I am glad to see my sister this side." I shrugged my shoulders.

I received kiran call at night. We decided to take lunch together following day.
Ramesh and I reached  his home at afternoon. He was anger with me that's why he was not talking me but I am stubborn and he knows it. As kiran opened the door, she welcomed me with hug. I hugged her back and then we came inside. 
There were a lady and Priya also that's why I understood. That lady is kiran's aunt. I greeted her with smile. She gave me weak smile. But I ignored priya.
When we seated, kiran gave us juice glass. I thanked her. 
I opened my mouth, "I am so sorry what happened yesterday. I didn't mean it."
Kiran said with smile, "it's ok, Rashmi. We understand it. Priya is also feeling guilty about it. I am right, Priya?"
She looked at Priya and she nodded. I can see to look at her expression that she is not but she is not important for me.
Varma aunty said, "it's the important day for us. We already send invitation to our relatives. You can understand if it would cancel, it will impact on our name."
I nodded, "I understand. Don't worry. I will see what I can do. But now, it's not in my hand. Even the owner knows about it now. Now, it's on Ramesh hand and owner hand."
I looked at Ramesh then kiran. She looked me at questions look but didn't say anything.
Varma aunty said to Ramesh, "beta, please do something."
He tried to convince her, "Aunty, I see what I can do."
Varma aunty asked, "can I meet with the owner? I may convince her."
Ramesh looked at me with smirked. I responded, "Actually, she is not in mood. It's not good to meet her. Don't worry, we will handle it."
She nodded. Varma aunty and Priya left. Kiran asked to stay and take lunch with us. But she denied. She said next time.
When they left, I sat on couch comfortable. Kiran asked, "care to explain what's going on between you. Because he is also not telling me anything."
I smiled, "the matter is simple. I don't know how to talk you about it. But I want to handover every authority to him and he is denying. Please make him understand."
I shocked to hear her words, "why do you want to handover him when he doesn't want?"
I laughed dramatic, "I can't believe that you are taking his side. I thought at least, you will understand it."
Ramesh said with proudly, "because she understands me more than anyone else."
I said him with irritation, "come on Ramesh. Don't be stubborn."
"I am stubborn. You are Rashmi. Everyone knows how much it's important for you. It's your and Tushar dream. It succed because of your hardwork. We all looked you to suffer for this restaurant. Now how can I take it?"
I smiled, "wow, you touched me but all of you are behind it success. I didn't do it alone. You was with me when nobody was.do you understand it? I agreed everything but what happened if I won't come back from hospital."
He yelled, "it wouldn't happen. Don't say it."
I yelled back, "be pratical, Ramesh. I understand you are worried for me. But think about it. Every  restaurants and hotels are ready to take over it. If there was no owner, how will it survive? Please take it for me."
Kiran suggested, "what about your family?"
I sighed, "I already discussed it. Nobody has the experience and deserve it. I can't give them."
She said again, "what about Tushar? It was also his dream."
I took a deep breath, "We have to tell him everything and I am ready to tell him."
She asked with shocked, "it means you are not going to tell him. He deserves to know it, Rashmi."
"I know but I am not ready to face the consequences. He is happy in his life. Let him be. Now, it is not important for him my matter. And I want it."
She nodded, "I understand. But Ramesh is not ready for taking responsibility."
I opened my mouth, "I am not giving him responsibility. It's only title. It is only for worst time. Please try to understand my concern. Both of you are my only hope. I can trust both of you this time."
She put her hand on my hand, "fine. Give us some time to reconsider it."
I smiled, "I hope I will listen good news."
They tried to give me smile.

This time, my family wanted to come with me for check up. But I didn't feel comfortable around them. From starting, I was going alone that's why I denied and they understood me.
After checking my current test reports, doctor suggested me that I should've reconsider that's why it's not different. And my answer was same.

In evening, I and Sid were sitting in the hotel garden. Sid asked me, "what has he suggested?"
I shrugged my shoulders, "Same"
"Hmmm, so what do you say?" He asked.
"Same.... First I have to Ramesh agree and second attend suhana marriage." I streched my body, "then I have no regret."
"You are not scared."
I smiled, "I did everything in my life what I wanted."
"But... "
"It's ok sid. I am fine. I feel guilty when all of you worry for me. So take it easy. It's life we can't do anything about it. we have to accept it which we can't change." I told him.
"It's easy for saying. But we are sorry for you. You always did a lot for us but we can't do for you anything. We feel hopeless." He told me with disappointment.
"Don't feel it. I am really fine. I am happy that I have friends like you and my family have forgiven me. What do I need more?"
He hummed after few minutes, he changed the topic, "what I heard, is it true?"
I looked at him with raising my eyebrows.
He smirked, "when suhana told me, I didn't believe it. But Ramesh, kiran... Everyone is talking it."
I shook my head with irritation, "all of you are really unbelievable.How can you say it? When you know the reason."
He chuckled, "it's the other reason. But suhana told me how were your expression. She said she never saw you anger like it. I also want to see that moment."
"You too are crazy." I told him.
He said, "he is here."
I shook my head with anger, "why are you telling me? Did I ask you?"
He repeated, "I mean he is...." I heard shlok's voice from my behind, "Rashmi"
I looked at Sid. He shrugged his shoulders and mouthed, "I told you."
I sighed, stood up, put a smile on my face and turned back, "hello"
He smiled, "can I talk to you?"
I nodded. Sid said, "I am leaving now. I have to do work."
After leaving him, we sat.
Shlok opened his mouth, "actually, I am sorry what happened that day. I over reacted."
I smiled, "it's ok. I am also sorry. I also over reacted. It means it's equal now."
He asked with amusement, "are you not angry?"
I smiled, "why would I? Are you angry?"
He shook his head with no. He smiled, "do you want to grab some drink?"
I nodded. We went to hotel bar. He ordered for beer and he asked me, "and you?"
I replied, "juice"
He asked with raising his eyebrows, "why?"
I smiled, "because my family denied to take it."
He laughed, "from when are you starting to listen them?"
I chuckled, "just now."
He asked, "so how was your meeting?"
I looked at him confusion then I remembered that he knew I am here for meeting.
I replied, "it's fine."
He asked, "Are you going to look venue tomorrow? Can I come with you?"
I nodded, "yeah, it's easy to decide. We can send pics to everyone."
He hummed. We were enjoying our drinks.
After few minutes, He opened his mouth, "I want to tell you something."
I hummed.
He looked into my eyes, "actually, Priya is our family friend. I know her from childhood. Sometimes, she is mean but she is nice girl. And for kind of your information, nothing is going on between us." I was glad that he explained it but I smirked, "why are you telling me? I didn't ask you anything."
He smiled, "but I think I should tell you."
I chuckled, "hmmm.... By the way, for kind of your information, everything is settled now. Our restaurant is hosting her family party. And she is kiran's relative that's why we can't deny them. I was just kidding and she took it seriously."
He looked at me with amazed, "wow...If it's your joke, then how will be your anger? Do you know everyone is scared that day?"
I smiled, "yeah.... Sometimes, I acted without thinking. It's my huge problem. Next time, I will consider it."
He smiled.

He drank a lot that he couldn't walk himself. As I tried to help him, he laughed, "I am fine."
I said him with seriously, "Shlok, let's go to your room. It's late."
He questioned, "are you tired?"
I nodded, "Yeah, we have to go for looking venue. Let's take some rest."
He nodded. He told me his suite. It's hard to take him into his suite but somehow I managed.
I said him in front of his suite door, "good night shlok."
As I took steps towards my room, he held my hand and asked, "where are you going?"
I looked at him with wondering, "in my room"
"Come in for some minutes. Please spend some time with me." I knew he was not in his sense that's why I nodded.
We entered in. I looked my surroundings, "it's really awesome."
"Really?" He asked.
I nodded. He said, "just sit and feel comfortable."
I smiled because how could I comfortable into his room with his that state. He asked again, "do you want to drink anything?"
I shook my head with no. He sat beside me and closed his eyes.
I said "shlok, you should go to your bed." He nodded and I helped him.
I laid on his bed and closed his eyes. I thought he slept. I sighed and took my step. He held my arm and pushed me on him, "where are you going?"
Before I responded, I felt his lips on my lips.