Chapter 20

It was his parents anniversary day. Shlok and I were doing preparation since last two days. Everyone reached at morning. Everyone was excited.
It was 5 pm and the guesthouse was decorated. Shlok and I were checking everything last time. It was not first time because I was nervous because I didn't want to do any mistake. After checking, I came in hall. I looked at shlok and asked with concern, "is everything alright? Is there any problem?"
He smiled, "don't worry, Rashmi. Everything is fine." We were looking our piece of work. He commented, "it's really amazing. Everyone loves it."
I asked with excitement, "Really?"
He nodded and I needed his approval that's why I chuckled.
He told me, "Let's go hotel. Rohan called me. Everyone is waiting for us. We need to get ready."
I said with bored tone, "we have 3 hours to get ready. Don't worry we have enough time."
Before he gave response, I heard my mobile ringtone. I looked at mobile screen. And asked, "did you install any camera?"
He couldn't understand it and I received the call. Before the mobile touched my ears, I heard a shouting voice, "Rashmi.... Where are you right now?"
I looked at shlok and gulped, "at guesthouse.... Actually, we are checking..."
She shouted again, "come here quickly otherwise I will kill you with my bare hand."
I said with rolling my eyes, "fine..." And I cut the call. I took a deep breath and put my hand on my heart, 'she is really scary'
Shlok giggles when he understood it. He commented, "only she can handle you."
I shrugged my shoulders, "after all, she is my elder sister."
Yeah, she is few months elder than me.
He laughed.
Suhana arranged the famous fashion designer and makeup artist Kalaya for us. She also arranged my party dress. Because I had no time and second, I was not interested it. Third, she knows in this field better than me.
Even, I didn't look my party dress till yet. She told me  it's surprise and I was not interested in my surprise. Our relationship is like it. She is interested in everything which I am not. But she always does for me and tells me that she likes to do it. And I don't complain it.

It's 6 pm when we reached at hotel. My family and his family stayed in suite. Every suite has two rooms that's why we were sharing. Suhana and I was sharing room and in our suite, Sanaya and Tanvi were in next room and they were sharing. this time, suhana said that she wanted to share room with me. Ravi, harsh bhaiya, deep bhaiya sharing the room and in their suite, Rohan and shlok were in next room.
As I came to my suite, there were everything shattered. It was looking like mess. But I knew my cousin well. Shanya and Tanvi were ready. They were looking like barbie doll. I complimented them. they said thank me with blushing.  Before I asked something, I heard Suhana anger voice, "Finally, you came."
I saw she was coming from room. She wore a long red silk dress. It was off shoulder and she was looking like Disney princesses. I rushed towards her and hugged, " you are really like Disney princesses." I know she loves them.
She blushed and hugged me back, "Really?"
I nodded. She pushed me lightly, "don't change the topic. Why are you late?"
I rolled my eyes, "I am hosting the party. It's my duty to make it success."
She sighed, "It's 6 pm. Then when will you get ready?"
I told me, "come on, I have 2 hours for ready. I will be ready in 15 minutes. Tell me where is my dress?" As I took steps towards room, she held my hand and stopped, "Rashmi, it's not your meeting. It is party."
I rolled my eyes, "fine... Where is Kalaya?"
"She is going to elders."
"And you were saying me that I am late."
She said with frustration, "she was waiting for you but you didn't come that's why she went to check their makeup. Now, go to bathroom and take bath. I will call her."
I nodded and went to bathroom. I took bath and fresh water is giving relax to my body. I wanted to stay there more. But I knew suhana would get angry again.
I wiped my body with towel and worn bathrobe. When I came out from bathroom, I saw they were talking and laughing. When they noticed me, it's Kalaya who came to near me. She looked me head to toe and commented with smirking, "you didn't change a bit."
I also smirked, "but you changed  into a beautiful and adorable lady."
She laughed dramatic, "you are into yourself till yet."
I smiled, "if I change, how would I be into myself."
She laughed and gave me bone crash hugged, "I missed you so much, Rashmi."
I hugged her back, "me too. Now leave me I am feeling uncomfortable."
She pushed me lightly and laughed, "I heard you didn't get married yet. Then I have chance."  I heard ugh sound from her behind. Suhana and Tanvi were looking her with disgusting look while Sanaya was shocked. Kalaya and I laughed.
Kalaya shook her hand in air and said, "come on guys. You know it's not my meaning."
I giggled and put my hand in her shoulder, "don't worry. I believe you."
"Thank you " she said with giving me wile smile.
They covered their expression. She said, "let me do my work. So sit down here and close your eyes. Don't disturb me."
I opened my mouth, "but..."
Suhana and Kalaya said with unison, "No"
I sat down with closing my eyes. Kalaya fingers were doing their works on my face.
She told to Sanaya, "actually, in college time, we study together. I was clumsy but suhana and Rashmi always support me. There were a lot of guys who liked suhana and Rashmi but Rashmi never took interest any guy. But because of my clumsiness, nobody wanted to date with me. I was impressed with Rashmi. That's why I always thought if I was boy, I would get married with her. That's it. It is not mean that I am lesbian. I am girl like you. I dated many guys till now. It was a joke."
Suhana commented, "do you know it's was disgusting joke?"
She murmured, "no for me."
I said without opening my eyes, "it's ok kalaya. Don't worry. I trust you. By the way, I am impressed your work. You changed suhana completely. I am damn sure Rohan will not leave her side."
She asked, "Really?"
"Yeah.... You know me very well. I don't lie." I told her assurement.
"Thanks I want to listen your compliments. Now, I feel I am success." She told with proudly.
"You are always success in my eyes." I told her.
Suhana scolded, "just shut up guys, don't talk like couples."
She commented, "she is jealous with us."
Suhana said with frustration, "Kalaya, don't get your hope high. She likes a guy now."
I opened my eyes suddenly and gave her are you crazy look. She can't shut her mouth. I saw Sanaya, Tanvi and Kalaya looked at her unbelievable look.
She looked us one by one and said with dramatic, "Come on guys. Why are you looking at me like it?"
I told her, "Because you are crazy and shut your mouth."
She smirked, "why babe? Am I telling a lie?"
I glared her, "do you wanna die?"
Kalaya opened her mouth, "guys one minute.... Let me take a rest.... Rashmi is it true?"
Suhana opened her mouth, "do you think she will accept from her mouth? Do you wanna me to prove? To whom do you wanna me to call.... Ramesh, Sid, Sahil...? " 
She asked with unbelievable, "they all know."
She nodded and I murmured, "they all are crazy."
Kalaya hugged me by back, "ohho... Rashmi, I am happy for you. By the way, who is the guy? Who melted this stone heart?" She pointed towards my heart.
I rolled my eyes with unbelievable and put my head couch back, closed my eyes. Suhana replied with proudly, "he is my brother in law and you will meet him in party."
Sanaya asked with excitement, "It's my brother.... Wow.... Does he know?"
Suhana replied with disappointment, "I don't know because she will not open her mouth. But don't worry. One day, she will."
I sighed, "did you finish? Or I go to change?"
Kalaya said with excitement, "No babe.... Give me some time.... I am damn sure he will also not leave your side."
Suhana and Kalaya gave high five to each other while I made my face. Because I couldn't do about it.
After few minutes, Kalya said with satisfaction, "Now, I finished. You can open my eyes."
When I saw myself in mirror, there was a different girl. I looked at them and said, "I am going to wash it."
They yelled, "Are you crazy?" Kalya scolded, "I didn't waste my time on you to wash it."
I looked them, "I am going to party with this face."
Sanaya said, "Believe me you are looking great." I looked at Tanvi and she nodded, "di, you are looking great. I didn't know that my sister is also beautiful."
They looked at her are you crazy look but she shrugged her shoulders. I hugged her, "Actually, she is my real sister." She hugged me back. I smiled and said to suhana, "sometimes, I think you are my enemy." She rolled her eyes on my comment and told with excitement, "it's time for your dress."
When she saw me, I looked at it with hesitation. It was white silk gown with one off shoulder. It has embroidery on top and the bottom was simple.
Before I opened my mouth, Kalaya said, "don't dare to say no. It's my best piece work and I always wanted to design for you. Only you will wear it."
"But..." I said with hesitation.
"No... You are wearing it or we will make you wear it." She said with putting her hands on her chest. It means there is no chance to escape. I nodded.
I went inside the bathroom and worn it.
I came out. They looked at me with impressive look. Kalaya said with proudly, "you are looking amazing."
I blushed and thanked her. She asked with confusion, "did you blush?"
Suhana put her hand on her shoulder, "dear....  ready to see her more blush."
I glared at her and they chuckled.
Everybody reached to party venue. Suhana, Tanvi, Sanaya, Kalaya and I reached by Kalaya car. I wanted to drive it but she said, "she doesn't want  her baby gets strech."
I sighed, "now, this car is more important than me." She nodded and we laughed.