Chapter 22

I woke up and saw the clock. It was 9 am. I got up and saw my mobile. There was a text from Suhana. 'Elders went back. Kalaya is suspicious why are you sleeping till yet. But I handled her. We are in garden and waiting for you for breakfast. And it's to hard to handle shlok. He is getting out of control. So come fast soon. ;)'
I smiled and went to bathroom. After taking bath, I came out and worn jeans and top as usual. I ate some snacks because of taking medicine. Now, I was ready to take breakfast. It's 9:30 am. I went to garden. I saw them and went towards them. There were Rohan, Shlok, Sid, Suhana and Kalaya. They were talking and laughing.
I greeted them, "Good morning, sorry for late." They smiled but shlok quickly came to my side and said, "Good morning." I nodded with smile and every one laughed.
Kalaya asked with suspicious, "are you alright? I never saw you to get up so late."
Before I gave response, Suhana put her hand on Kalaya shoulder, "I told you... She was tired yesterday." Kalaya looked at me and I nodded with making my face.
"Ok but I am not satisfied." She warned me.
I was feeling guilty to tell her lie but I can't tell her now.
We went to canteen and sat for taking breakfast. We were talking and eating.
Kalaya put her hand on my shoulder and teased Shlok, "if I was guy, you have no chance to be with her."
Then I felt someone pushed away her hand from my shoulder and said, "if you were guy, after that, you will never have a chance to be with her." It was none other than Sahil. He sat on the chair which was between Rohan and Sid.
Kalaya made her face, "Why?"
He replied, "look at you and look at her. Do you think you deserve her?" 
She told him with proud, "do you know to whom are you talking? Now I am popular fashion designer and makeup artist."
He responded, "but I don't think so."
Suhana gave complement to her "and yesterday, we wore her dresses and she did our makeup. Everyone appreciated her. So your point of view doesn't matter."
He said, "Whatever".
Then suhana told the stories to Rohan and shlok how did Kalya and Sahil always fight to each other? We all laughed but Kalaya and Sahil was making their face.
Sid commented with excitement, "they were really enemy to each other. I am wondering why didn't they kill each other till yet?"
Kalaya asked with raising her eyebrows, "do you want me to kill him? Why didn't you tell me ever?"
Sahil said with raising his eyebrows, "do you have dare to touch me?"
I told them, "guys.... stop the fight."
Kalaya complianed to me like child, "Rashmi... It's not me who started fight. It's him."
Before I gave response, Sahil said, "then why did you put your dirty hand on her?"
"If my hand is dirty.... Then what is your hand? It's disgusting." Kalaya replied. I shook my head with unbelievable. Suhana had an idea into her mind, she gave me signal. I nodded and I took shlok hand into my hand and suhana took Rohan hand and we all stood up.
Kalaya noticed it and asked, "where are you going guys?"
Sid replied, "first, both of you have finished your fight. We will come back later."
Sahil commented, "Sid why are you leaving me with this juglee girl?"
She glared him, "who called you juglee? You are pig..."
We all laughed. I warned them, "guys now stop otherwise you knew the result. I won't repeat it again."
They kept silent but made faces like child. Shlok looked at me with wondering and I shrugged my shoulders.

It's time to Kalaya going. Suhana and I were in Kalaya suite and helping her to pack. Kalaya asked me, "Rashmi.... Last night you were not looking well when three of us talking. And today... You woke up late..... Are you really alright? Or are you hiding something?"
Suhana told instead of me, "I told you
..." But Kalaya stopped Suhana with her hand, she looked at me and said, "I want to hear from you, Rashmi."
I sighed, "you are right. I am not fine." I told her everything. She looked at me with shocked, "what? How can it happen to you? You never hurt any innocent." The tears were rolling from her eyes. I wiped them with my hands And smiled, "It's my destiny kalaya. I accepted it. We were not telling you because we don't want you to get worried about it."
"When are you operating?" She asked with sobbing.
"After suhana marriage. And attend to her marriage." As I said, she nodded.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked her with hesitation.
She said, "you don't need to ask me. Just tell."
I looked at suhana and she nodded. I took her hands into my hands, "Actually, I want to see you with Sahil."
She pushed her hands away, "Rashmi, you know that he doesn't like me."
"But you like him. We all know. I want you to take care of him. I am sure that he will never hurt you. He will take care of you." I tried to convince her.
"But will he be ready?" She asked.
"Leave it on me." I smiled and took out key from my pocket and put it on her hand, "it's his guesthouse key. He gave me and I am giving you."
She took a deep breath, "Rashmi, I am sorry I can't accept it untill he gives me himself."
I nodded and hugged her with excitement, "thank you."
She smiled wildly, "no... I should thank you. After all, you are giving me my love."
I nodded and suhana, Kalaya and I did group hug and laughed.