chapter 6

It was artificial lake with restaurant. In the moonlight, the lake was looking awesome. The restaurant was decorated with a lot of dim lights. It was really appreciated view.
I amused, "it's stunning."
Shlok asked with smile, "do you like it?"
"It's really awesome. Why haven't I heard about this place till now?"
"It's new. some knew about it. The how can you hear about it?"
I nodded. But how can I miss this type of place?
"Let's go for eating. Then I will show you more."
I had not appetite to eat because of medicine and medical tests. But it's rude to deny him that's why I agreed.
Inside the restaurant, it was royal touch in decorations.
We seated around a table. I ordered only salad. That's why he asked, "are you kidding? It is special menu here."
"But..." I tried to cover myself.
He cut me off, "don't worry. I will order for you. You really like it. After eating you will thank me."
I had not choice that's why I nodded with smile.

He ordered a lot. When it was served, I was feeling excited but I knew I couldn't eat so much. My body was craving for eating while my mind was telling me to control.
Actually, after discovering my disease, there was a lot of restrictions what should I have eat or not. Ramesh and Sid always controlled suitation that's why I didn't have any problem. But now I was alone with Shlok that's why I had to think how to respond.

Shlok asked, "what happened?"
I shook my head with no, "nothing."
He smiled, "let's begin." I nodded with smile.
I was struggling that I should eat or not. While shlok was insisting to eat, I couldn't control myself. And in the end, I eat a lot.  I was feeling glad that I tasted it because it was really delicious.

After dinner, we were walking the side of lake. The lake was stable and in the moonlight. It was really nice.
There were other peoples who was enjoying the view.

When I felt tired, I sat on the stone and he was seated beside me.
I thanked him, "thanks for taking me here. Since a long time, when we were go and had fun. But after shattering our group, everything is past." I was recalling when all of us were laughing, having fun and joking.

"Why have it shattered?" Shlok asked with curious.

I gave him sad look, "it's long story. But you are now part of our family. I will tell you in short. As you know, she was the leader of group but you don't know she was not like that from starting. In the starting she was weak and coward. But one person had believe on her that's why she became what she is. She thought she could handle everything but in the end, she couldn't handle anything and everything was shattered. That's why she thought it was better to let everyone go. And the group got shattered."

"that person is Tushar?" He asked with certainty.

I looked at him to suspicious how did he know about it? Then I recalled they were really famous that time that's why I smiled and nodded, "yeah, I can't believe that everybody k new about them."

"Are they couple or together?" He asked with sadness. I didn't know why he was reacting it.

"Never, they were best friends that's it." I told him honestly.

"Why? When he is important person in her life." He asked with curious.

"How can she love that person to whom her cousin loved? And she never look him in that way. He is certain important for her." A smile came on my lips to think about him.

"You know them very well?" He asked with amusement.

"Yeah, I was very close to them. My life was around them but after that incident everything is shattered and I don't know how to cope it." My memories was running into my mind. Some were sweet while some were bitter. I looked many ups and downs in my life.  I looked into my wrist watch and added, "let's go. It's already late.