Chapter 28

Shlok took me one of his hotel. We came into his room which was always booked with his name. I was nervous because it's my first time and I didn't know about it so much. While shlok was calm. I knew he was also nervous but he tried to not show off it.

After coming into room, he locked the room and asked with hoarse tone, "Rashmi, do you seriously want it?"

I nodded without hestitation because I didn't know what will be future. I want to feel his touch. He smiled and carried me into his arm.

I shouted, "Shlok." He chuckled and took me into bedroom. He made me sit on bed and put his lips on mine.

When we were out of breath, he left my lips. He was top on me. He looked at me with desire and said in husky tone, "Rashmi, I also want you now but I will wait until our marriage. Let's get married soon Huhh?"

I called his name, "Shlok"

He put his finger on my lips and warned, "Don't say anything otherwise I will lose my control."

He laid beside me and took me into his arm. I buried my face into his chest and whispered, "I am really embrased."

He caressed my cheek with his hot fingers, "why are you embrased? Rashmi, I am narrow minded. My fiancee is offering herself to me and I am idiot who is thinking about marriage."

After thinking something, I raised my head and looked into his eyes. He was also looking into my eyes. I asked with hestitation, "Shlok, what if we get separated into future? Will you start new life?"

He asked with sullen face, "Rashmi, why are you asking it? Aren't you happy with me?"

I bit my lips and shook my head, "I am sorry. I was just asking."

He held me tightly and said in warning tone, "Rashmi, don't think to leave me because I will never let you go."

I said with pursing my lips, "I also want to be with you forever."

He kissed on my forehead and said gently, "Good girl. Now sleep"

I nodded and I slept soon.

The following morning, I woke up and looked shlok beside me. I smiled and greeted in lazy voice, "Good morning"

He looked at me with desire and captured my lips with his. After few minutes, he left my lips and said in pleading tone, "Rashmi, let's get married today. I can't wait more."

I was happy and sad same time. I was happy because I also want to marry him but sad because I couldn't even I wanted. I didn't know how to response him. I was really idiot who didn't know how to handle this suitation. I wanted to tell him but I had no courage to tell him. I was more scared to his reaction. I looked at him who was waiting for my answer. I seriously wanted to marry him but my current suitation wouldn't not allow me.

Before I gave him response, we heard his mobile rang. I thanked God into my heart from saving just now. I knew it's temporary but it's enough for me. When I noticed, he was looking at me for my response. I reminded him with pursing my lips, "Shlok, your mobile is ringing."

He said with determined tone, "Rashmi, you didn't reply me."

I chewed my lips lightly and asked with pleading tone, "Can't you give me some time till Rohan and Suhana's marriage."

He smiled brightly and put my hairs behind my ears with his fingers, "I don't want to give you time but I can't force you. Then final, after their marriage, we will get married."

His mobile was ringing non-stop that's why I didn't think so much about what he was saying. I was wondering who was calling you. He pulled me into his arms and picked his mobile. I heard he murmured, "Mom?"