chapter 27

It's true if Tushar got to know about my illness then he would know why I gave up that time. He is happily married now and I didn't know how he would react. It's better he will not know about my illness.

Rohan asked with raising eyebrows, "When are you going to tell Shlok?" Rohan is shlok's cousin. I knew he was worried for him. It's not that I don't want to tell Shlok but how our relationship was growing I didn't know how to tell him. I thought I would tell him soon but I never expected that I couldn't control my feelings in front of him.

I took a deep breath and looked at distance, "I don't know how to tell him but I will tell him soon. May be."

Nobody say anything. There was pin drop silence. I tried to divert their attention and asked after getting calm, "Suhana, I am not giving you this restaurant forever. It's only temporary. After surgery, I will take it back from you. I talked to investors about it. They didn't know exact reason but they agreed. About outsiders, nobody knew who is founder this restaurant that's why in future there will not be any problem."

Suhana sighed loudly, "Rashmi, give me some time to think."

I smiled lightly, "I have only tomorrow. I need answer."

She tried to joke, "what if I won't give you back this restaurant."

I laughed slightly, "then I will pretend it your drowry."

After from trying to lighten the atmosphere, we discussed about details. I told everything to Rohan and suhana which I thought necessary that time about restaurant.

Before leaving, Rohan reminded me to tell Shlok soon. I knew it's his warning. Rohan willl not tell shlok himself. I trust him that's why I told him everything.

After their departure, I got busy into my work. Ramesh didn't ask me anything about Tushar. I guessed he also understood my thoughts. He also wants Tushar to be happy. Past is past and most importantly, he is happy with his wife. We are his friends that's why it's our responsibility to not create problem between them.

At evening, as usual in my office, shlok was sitting on sofa while doing his work on tab and I laid with putting my head on his thigh. I have book into my hands. I tried to concentrate on reading but my mind was thinking to tell him. In between, he was caressing my hairs with his one hand. I was feeling relaxed. Because of tiredness, I was feeling sleepy.

I heard his voice, "Rashmi, if you wanna sleep, just sleep." He tried to take book from my hands but I held it tightly.

I shook my head and pouted, "No, I wanna sleep with you."

He coughed loudly to hear it. When I thought what I said just now, my cheeks got red from embrassment.

I sat suddenly and explained, "Shlok, I didn't mean it what you are thinking. I mean that I want you to accompany me... Nothing else."

He looked at me with shinning eyes, "Rashmi, why are you explaining. By the way, what do you think what I am thinking?"

I wanted to dig hole and hid into it. I blushed and didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say. What if I opened my mouth and said again something embrasing. It's better to shut your mouth in that condition.

He put his arms on my waist and pulled me towards himself. He whispered into my ear with hoarse voice, "Rashmi, I am restricting till our marriage. Don't worry after marriage, I will not give you chance to complaining."

I was feeling hot because of blushing. Why is his flirting skill getting improved day by day? He didn't know I was heart patient. What if my heart failed because of his flirting. I felt his lips on my neck. My heart rate was getting increased suddenly but I was enjoying.