Chapter 17

I woke up by my alarm. Actually, I have the habbit to get up early morning but now a days I am getting lazy. I asked to doctor about it. He said , "it's because of your medicine. By the way, your body needs rest." So I couldn't do anything about it.
I looked outside from window. The weather was cloudy and I was going to enjoy it. I did my daily routine and have bath. I worn light blue top and black jeans. I heard the knock on door, there was my breakfast. Sid told to come out after taking breakfast and my medicine otherwise shlok would be doubt it. That's why I say them best friend. They are so thoughtful to me. Ramesh and Sid always know what is good for me after Tushar left me alone. I was messed if they were not around me. They care me like their little sister. They understand me and always with me in any condition. Did I forget a important person also? Yeah, it's Sahil. He always behaved like flirty but I know he is not. He likes me from college days but he always hide because of Tushar. But now, he doesn't want to hurt me by expressing his feelings. I already know. I show him that I don't take seriously because he is not. Because I dont want to lose him like Tushar. And he also doesn't want to lose me.

I went to corridor for waiting Shlok. He was going to go with me. It was awkward after what happened yesterday. But I am damn sure he wouldn't remember it. He was not in condition to remember anything. If I behaved normal, it's fine. After few minutes, I head his cheerful voice, "good morning Rashmi"
I looked at him with wondering, "good morning" He said looking outside, "it's a good day today."
I nodded with smile. He said, "Let's go for breakfast."
I smiled, "I took into my room. Sorry, if I knew, you didn't take it till yet."
He put his hands into his jeans pickets and said with shrugged his shoulders, "it's ok. At least, you can join me."
"No problem." For giving him company, I took a glass of juice. Sid also joined us and asked me, "did you decide which places will you look today?"
"Yeah, we are looking only for two or three. Because I already saw others. Those are so so. It's not use to look. And did you arrange the key which I told you?" I asked him.
"Actually, he is out of station. But I said to his manager. He will arrange till afternoon." He told me with disappointment.
"Didn't you tell him that I am coming?" I joked.
"If I told him, you complaint it. You know he was already here with us." He commented and we laughed.
Then We noticed that Shlok was glaring us. He was pissed off. We can read his expression. I looked at Sid why would we forget him. But we couldn't do it now except regretted.
I changed the topic, "I think we should leave otherwise we will be late."
Shlok nodded without saying anything. Shlok and I were into his car. He was driving and I was regretted that I shouldn't have talked like it in front of him. Wait a minute, why would I care him? I never care anybody thinking in my life. Now why I was caring him?
I heard his voice, "to whom you were talking?"
I thought for a second. Should I tell him or not? But last night, he explained everything without asking me.
I looked at him, "Actually, we were kidding. Don't take it seriously. We always do it." He gave me a look that are you kidding me.
I sighed, "We are talking about Sahil. Last time, you met him if you remember."
He hummed. But he didn't say anything. Should I say more? I was never like in this situation before. I usually don't care what others think about me. But shlok is other case. I want to tell him what I think as I know I shouldn't that's why I kept quiet.
I came out from my thoughts when he stopped the engine. I looked outside from window. We were in our destination. I came out from car and he also.
We met the manager and he looked us the venue. It was not good as I thought. The manager was explaining us and we were listening. After few minutes, I said to manager, "Give us some minutes to reconsider it." He nodded and left. I looked the surrounding and asked, "what do you say?"
"For what?" As I heard, I looked at him with shocked, "About this place. I think it's not match with my expectations. There is no much space. So what is your opinion?"
He sighed, "I also think it. Let's go other place."
I nodded. We told to manager and sat in the car. He started the engine.
I asked, "are you not well?"
He said, "I am fine. Don't worry."
I rubbed my temples and said, "if you have any doubt, you can ask."
He looked at me and asked, "I know I shouldn't ask but do you like him?"
I looked at him with awe but I covered my expression immediately, "He is only my friend like other. We know each other from college. That's it. So you don't need to worry."
He smiled, "that's it." I nodded.
We went to other two places and same to goes. We didn't like it.