Chapter 8

the following evening, shlok send me pictures of Rohan and suhana dating. They were looking adorable with each other. I was looking their dating pic. I received the call from shlok.
I answered the phone, "hello."
"You looked pics?" He asked from other side of phone.
"Yeah, I was looking it. They are looking glad." I said with happiness.
"Yeah, suhana liked the concept very much. And Rohan wants to thank you." He told me.
"Tell him I am happy if they enjoyed. And don't need to thank. If he needs anything, just call me."
"Ok, I will tell him. And why did Ramesh called you back? Everything is okay?" He asked with concern.
I lied, "yeah, as I told you, there was some issue in business. Now everything is settled." I couldn't tell him truth.
"Ok, bye." He said.
"Bye" I ended the call.
*************
I couldn't decide what should I do or not. That's why I concentrated on my work. I got up early, did exercises which doctor told me to do. I was taking balance diet. I was sleeping on time. Sometimes deep bhaiya and grandma tried to ask me, "is something wrong?"
But I always smiled and tried to convince them, "everything is fine."
Ramesh hadn't say anything about my condition after that day. I was appreciated that he got my hint.
**********
I was working into my cabin. Because of marriage season, we had to work overtime. I was checking booking and other stuffs.
There was a knock on my cabin door. As I said, "come in." There was deep bhaiya and Ravi stood in front of me.
I blinked my eyes again and looked them, "what are you doing here?"
"We are here to take you with us."
I excused, "I am busy. I will go with you later."
Deep bhaiya argued, "no way, you are coming with us now."
"But I have work."
Ramesh entered my cabin with smile, "don't worry. I will handle it. By the way, you need to take rest."
I glared at him but he was smiling. At last, I asked, "where are we going?"
"We are going on trip." Ravi told with excited.
"Where and who are coming with us?" I asked again.
"We all are going. We already packed your stuff. So you don't need to worry." Deep bhaiya said with proud.
"But..." I tried to ask again. But deep bhaiya cut me off, "no but. You are coming otherwise we have to pick up." They were laughing.
I laughed, "no need. I am coming."
Ramesh wished us, "enjoy your trip."
We thanked him. As I came out from restaurant, there was a many cars in the line.
I asked, "what is it?"
"I told you we all are going to trip." Deep bhaiya told with shrugging his shoulders. He continued, "we have no space in our cars. You have to share with shlok."
I nodded and we seated into shlok car. We said hello to each other. And our cars headed off towards our destination.
The driver was driving car and shlok and I was on back seat. I asked to shlok, "where are we going?"
"They didn't tell you anything." He asked with surprised. I shook my head with no, "They didn't tell me anything and picked me from my work."
"Ohh, we planned to stay at my hotel for some days." He told with smile.
I nodded and I put my head on back the seat.
I was tired that's why it was feeling relax. I didn't know when I slept.
I woke up when I felt uncomfortable. The car was moving up and down. I heard Shlok voice, "what is happening?"
The driver told, "sir, road is repairing."
Shlok replied, "ok, drive carefully."
I didn't open my eyes. Because my head was on his shoulder and he wrapped his hands on my waist.
It was normal suitation for me because I raised up with many male friends. They always took care me specifically Tushar. He was always over protective towards me. I never felt uncomfortable around them. But in the case of shlok, I always felt uncomfortable around him in that type of situation. I didn't know why. In other case, I opened my eyes and stayed away from him. But I didn't do it. I didn't opened my eyes and tried to move away. But he held me tightly. I tried to move away again. As I moved, the car got up and in other seconds, my lips touched his lips.
My eyes opened with shocked. He was looking me with surprised.
I immediately moved away from him. I was feeling embrassment. I was scolded that why I pretended to be sleepy. I was taking deep breath. I was feeling suffocation. I tried to clam down myself. Every seconds seemed like hours.
We didn't say anything to each other. At last, we reached at hotel.
As we reached, Sid welcomed us. My all cousins knew him. That's why deep bhaiya, Ravi and harsh bhaiya hugged him. Suhana and tanvi said hello him. He smiled towards me and said, "welcome back." And he hugged me by side. I hugged him back. Rihan bhaiya and Rohan did hand shake with him.