Chapter 4

The following day, I was not feeling well that's why I reached restaurant late. As I entered into my cabin, Ramesh also came. I put my handbag on the table and asked, "what's up?"

He ignored my question and asked, "what happened? You are not looking well."

"Yeah, I  feeling tired but don't worry. I will be fine soon." I tried to convince him.

"Did you take your medicine?" He asked and I shook my head with no.

"You know my all medicines are here."

He took out my medicine from wardrobe and give me with water. I gulped immediately. He suggested, "you should carry your medicines with you. We can't say when you need it."

I smiled, "I can't take risk to carry it myself."

"Why don't you tell everyone about your condition?" He asked with frustration.

"We already discussed about it many times. So please don't discuss it now." I told him quietly.

"Ok, when are you going for check up?" He asked.

"May be next week... Why?" I told him sincerely.

"Hmmm..... Did you check up our website page?" He asked.

"Not yet... " I opened website page on my laptop. I got shocked to watch it. There were uploaded pictures of suhana engagement. There was also comments this restaurant is belong to queen of kindness.

There were lots of comment. How can be possible lots of comment in a night? I looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders, "she has lots of fan till now."

"I am not in mood of any kind of jokes. Who uploaded it and commented like it?" I asked.

"You can't do anything about it because they are suhana in laws. And we are in trouble now. Investors are demanding for meeting. They are calling me since morning and asking for you."

I took deep breath, "ok arrange meeting in this week. We have to take out some solution."

"They are also asking who is queen of Kindness?"

"Tell them we will give answer their questions in the meeting."

"Ok... But I have suggestion you should go for check up before meeting."

I thought for a second and replied, "if I go before meeting, they will take it negatively and I couldn't concentrate anything before sorting out. So arrange meeting as soon as possible."

He nodded and I continued, "we have to launch something new as everyone  concentrate on food.... not that type of topic."

He nodded, "I will talk our chef head about it and don't think about it so much. It will not be good for your health." I nodded and he left.

That week was hectic because we had to sort out many things.

It was meeting day. I reached restaurant early in the morning for looking every arrangements. Ramesh and all staff were there. They did good job. When everything was arranged, we thought for some rest. Ramesh and I were in my cabin.

Ramesh suggested, "you should do rehearsal for meeting."

I smiled, "you know I don't need it."

"You don't think it's over confident. We had never this type of situation before."

"It's not over confident. Its self confident and someone told me if I think to do for anything, I could do it without any problem." I told him with light smile.