Chapter 10

We reached at spot in afternoon. It was really natural place. There was a lot of trees. And around the lake, it was so beautiful. It was huge place. And there was a lot of peoples. Everyone was enjoying and looking happy. I was glad to have my family around me. I knew suhana didn't like me but she was not against to me with her.
I hoped we solved our issues soon. But she was not ready to listen me. I wanted to tell her everything. She had misunderstanding about me and I wanted to clear it.  I made my mind to tell her in that trip. We arranged everything. We sat on mat in circle.
We decided to play truth and dare. Harsh bhaiya spined the bottle and it stopped in front of Rihan bhaiya.
Harsh bhaiya asked, "truth and dare."
"Truth"
We decided to ask, "how did he meet Maya bhabhi first time?"
He smiled and replied, "in restaurant." Maya bhabhi and Rihan bhaiya looked at each other. We could feel their love.
We clapped. It's turn to Rihan bhaiya spin the bottle.
Sanaya decided to sing and harsh bhaiya decided to crack joke. Suhana decided to truth.
We all cousins knew about her that's why we have the chance Rohan to ask her.
He asked, "how much do you love me?"
I was waiting for her reply because It was important for me. She looked into his eyes and replied, "a lot. You are breath to my life and I can't afford to lose you."
I looked at suhana and she looked at me. She was saying truth. I wanted tell her that 'sorry, I can't keep my promise.'
Everyone clapped that's why she looked away. It was her turn to spin.
She spin and that time it spotted to I front of me. There was a silent.
I opened my mouth, "truth. You can ask me anything."
She looked at me. I didn't know what was she thinking. I heard an unexpected voice, "can I ask you anything on behalf of her?"
My heartbeat stopped a bit. I wanted to hear that voice again badly. Everyone looked towards that voice. I knew who was it. But I wanted to confirm it was not dream. Deep bhaiya was sitting next to me. He put his hand on mine and whispered, "it's true." We all stood up.
I looked back. It was really Tushar. He looked everyone and commented, "you all are enjoying without me." He looked at me with raising his eyebrow, "especially you."
I looked at suhana and she was also wondering.
He said again, "It seems you all forget me so easily."
Deep bhaiya asked, "It's not like it. We actually didn't expect you here."
He ignored him and looked towards Suhana, "can I ask her something on behalf of you?"
She nodded. He smiled, "thank you. So I want to ask you..." He held my hand, "in alone. Please excuse us."
My mind was not processing what is going on?
We were alone and he sat on rock. He patted on next to him. I sat there. It was silent. I wanted to ask him a lot but I didn't know where to start.
I heard his voice, "You forget me or you didn't expect me to be here."
I looked at him, "you know me well than me. I can't forget you."
He smiled, "it's nice to hear it from your mouth. I only wanted to confirm."
"You know you don't need to confirm it. What are you doing here?" I asked him.
He smiled, "I heard you are here from Sahil staff. I wanted to see you. How are you doing? But it's glad to know that you are doing well."
"It means you have information about me. Then why didn't you come back before?" I asked with anger.
He laughed, "you are just like before. Why did you give up so easily?"
I sighed, "I didn't give up. I want to your happiness. You don't want to see me that's why I give you space."
"Do you know because of your space, I am married now?"
I looked at him with disbelief. How could he be do it?
I asked, "Why was it hard for you to be with her?"
He smirked, "I want to ask you same. Why was it hard for you to be with me?"
I took a deep breath, "Suhana loved you a lot. She can't be happy to look you with me. And I can't be happy to look her like that. Three of us can't be happy."
He told with sad voice, "I know. She is also my friend. I care about her. She would never happy with me and I can't see you with other guy. I know you can't be happy with me. But I can't change my feeling for you."
I smiled, "but now you are married. You don't have such feeling."
He sighed, "I know but I can't help it. Mita knew about you. She accepted me with my feeling. You remembered last time you met me." I nodded, "there was a girl. She is Mita. She understands me and helped me a lot."
I smiled, "I am jealous of her. I wanted to help you. But I am happy that you are happy with her."
He smiled, "I am happy that Atleast, you are jealous for me."
I nodded, "I missed you a lot. I thanked to God that you are talking me."
"I also miss you. I am relieved now. I am sorry I reacted so childish." I heard his cheerful voice, "I heard Suhana is engaged."
"Yeah, we are here to her fiance and his family." I told her with gladly.
"She moved on. now I am relieved."
I nodded. He continued, "who was that guy?" I could feel jealousy in his voice.
I asked with confusion, "who?"
As he discreption about him, he added, "when I held your hand, I saw something into his eyes."
I laughed, "he is shlok and you are overacting. He is Rohan cousin and nothing else. You also never change. Don't suspect any guy without reason."
He sighed, "I wish it's only my imagination."
I tried to change subject, "by the way, where is Mita? I want to meet her and check that she is really capable or not."
He laughed, "she is here. You are acting jealous girlfriend."
I made my face, "I have right to react like it. Let's go. I need to verify her."
He saluted me, "ok boss."
We came back where is everyone. My cousins was already taking her interview.
Ravi asked, "so you are saying that you are his wife." Mita nodded.
Tanvi asked with unpleasant voice, "how did you agree him to marry you?"
Suhana replied, "just shut up Tanvi, he is not like any girl can marry him."
Deep bhaiya looked us to coming. He asked Tushar, "you are married?"
Tushar nodded, "yeah, I like to meet you my wife, Mita."
Harsh bhaiya asked, "how can you marry without telling us? Rashmi, do you know about it?"
I nodded, "He just tell me." I looked to Rohan and his family and then looked my cousins, "can we talk about it later?"
Ravi opened his mouth, "but...?"
I sighed, "I say talk to later...."
Suhana cut me off, "but I want to talk you now."
I nodded and we came a side. Suhana asked, "how can he do with you? He loves you so much. How can he marry to someone else. I gave up because of you. I know he will never love me. I want to see him happy. I want to see him with you because you are his happiness. I pretended to be angry with you because one day you tried of me and love him back. I want you two be together. I didn't give up that he would marry to someone else. I don't accept it. " She was angry and I was glad.
There was tears into my eyes. I composed myself, "you are not actually angry with me."
She smiled, "Never. If I know you are so dumped that I didn't move on. I was giving you chance to love him, to make him happy."
I smiled, "and you are so stupid. How can I love him when I know you love him? He is my friend and it's true that he is precious for me. But its also true I don't love him. May be, I can't make him happy."
She asked, "if I didn't love him,  you say it."
"I don't know but it's true he was your love and I promised that he would be your. But now, suitation is different. He is married and you are going to be married. It's his decision and we should respect his decision. Now, he is happy and we should be happy for him." I tried to convince her.
She made her face, "but I don't like that girl."
I smiled, "same here but now they are married and we can't do it anything."
We laughed. We came back with smiling and our cousins were looking at us with shocked.
I suggested, "I think we should go back to hotel and we will talk there." Everyone nodded.
I asked Tushar, "where are you staying?"
He replied, "I came here to talk you. Now, I am going back home."
Suhana suggested, "we are staying at hotel. Why don't both of you stay with us?"
"But.." Tushar tried to protest.
"No but. Because you have to clear my cousins doubts. So you are coming with us." I told him. He nodded because he knew he had not option now.
************
After reaching hotel,We (I, my cousins, Tushar and Mita) selected at my room for discussion. Suhana told Rohan, shlok, Rihan bhaiya, Maya bhabhi and sanaya that Tushar is our family friend. We didn't touch for years that's why we have to discuss something.

After locking the door from inside, deep bhaiya asked with anger, "What is this Tushar? How can you marry without telling us?"
Tushar looked at me. I took a deep breath, "deep bhaiya calm down. It's his decision and we have to respect his decision."
Harsh bhaiya said, "Rashmi, I can't believe that you are defending him. Why are you doing it? Are you okay with it?"
"Of course, I am also shocked. But now, we can't do anything. And suhana let decide about it. Because it's her who is more hurt than us." I tried to control the situation.
Suhana made her face, "why would I have problem with his marriage? I am also going to get married and I am happy with him. Rashmi, it's upon you now."
Tanvi interfered, "both of you lost your mind. Both of you fought of him and now, he is getting married. You have not problem."
We laughed. Suhana said, "then it's decided that we have no problem. And you guys have problem with him then handle yourself. Dont drag us into it." She pointed to our cousins.
She held Mira's hand, "let's go Mita. I will introduce you my fiance and in laws." She nodded and we got out from my room. We left boys to discuss themselves.

Suhana introduced Mita properly to everyone. She was looking happy. When they got busy to talk. Suhana asked me, "Really, do you not problem with Mita?"
I smiled and shook my head, "no at all. Although, I am happy that Tushar is doing good in his life. Now I am tension free about both of you."
She hit on my arm, "I am elder than you, not you." She smiled, "now, it's my turn to find a guy for you. After all I am your big sister." I laughed.

Now, I had to tell them about my condition. I heard that my phone was ringing. I excused myself and picked up the call, "hello" I said with cheerful voice.
"Wow, you seem to be happy." Ramesh  said with cheer.
"Yeah, I have good news for you."
"That you found Tushar."
"So you already heard."
"Yeah, Sid told me."
"Of course, it is sid. He is married."
"What?" There was a silent. he asked again, "now?"
I took a deep breath, "it's good. He also moved on. Now, I am relieved."
"But.." I cut him off, "it's ok Ramesh. I am happy that I gave up that's why he is married. Now I am satisfied that I took right decision."  I tried to change the subject, "But you dont know second good news."
"So tell me"
"Suhana is not angry with me any more."
"That's good. Now when are telling them?"
"I have decided now. I will tell you when I will be there."
"Then I am waiting for you. By the way, when are you coming back?"
"Soon I am also missing my work. Bye talk to later." I cut the call.
I heard Tushar voice behind me, "so you want to go back after meeting me."
I turned back and looked to him, "it's not like that. I have to do pending work."
He smiled, "I heard you own the restaurant. And it's famous."
I nodded and smiled, "so you know everything about me. One day, come there and check everything on your own. If you prove it, I will consider it my success."
He laughed, "I am glad that you are depend on me till now."
I joked, "don't worry. I will always depend on you because it's my hobby."
"Then I will come soon. I have to go now because I am also busy person."
"Ok, but keep in contact."
"Sure. And take care."
I nodded and he left with Mita. After leaving them, I came into my room. I was feeling tired.