One Very Lucky Girl

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₓᵢᵢᵢ
𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟

╚═════════ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

𝕊haking herself awake from the loud noises coming from outside, Liliana wobbles to the side

𝕊haking herself awake from the loud noises coming from outside, Liliana wobbles to the side. Bounty hunters? Liliana thought, rubbing her eyes tiredly. Looking around her to see her crewmates–sans Zoro–all in a deep sleep. With a small giggle and a relaxed grin, Liliana stumbles her way outside, finding it the best time to explore the town.

Even with all the explosions, gunshots and screams of horror happening outside.

Looking up at the half-moon, Liliana giggles, twirling around the square with her hands out. Dodging around the explosions, shielding herself from a couple of gunshots before half skipping and half stumbling through the battleground. Bounty hunters all around her keep running around, chasing something running around the rooftops, seemingly not noticing the delirious girl dancing around without a care in the world.

"Gathering up all of our dreams," Liliana sings, giggling a little at feeling so carefree, doing a mini jump into the air. "Going to search for the thing we seek!" It feels so great for Liliana to finally sing again. Luffy was right. Pirates do sing! "ONE PIECE!"

Why did Liliana ever stop singing? It feels so much happier to sing and dance and laugh and dodge a stray cannonball flying her way. "Compasses and such will only hold us back!" Liliana laughs, doing a mini leap in the air as a barrel of wine is thrown over her head at a certain green-haired swordsman who merely cuts it into four parts using his newly acquired swords. "Filled with passion, I take the helm!"