Remarkable Resemblance To You

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₓₓᵢᵢ
𝕎𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

"𝕊o rain finally falls on this drought-ridden island," Alexander ponders, watching as the rain falls in front of him

"𝕊o rain finally falls on this drought-ridden island," Alexander ponders, watching as the rain falls in front of him. Smoker sits at the helm passively watching the rain from behind him as he smokes on his two cigars.

"Smoker-Kun! What on earth is this rain?" A woman dressed in a red pantsuit and long cherry-blossom hair walks up behind them. "Don't tell me you used the dance powder and what on earth are you doing in Alabasta, Alexander-Kun? Last I checked you weren't stationed at Alabasta. Is the rumoured Steel Heart going against orders?"

"I was merely doing my duty," Alexander answers monotonously. "Hina."

"You idiot," Smoker gruffly says, "I do know better than to commit a crime. The Alabasta King kept his hands off this powder. What's the point in me going against his morals now?"

"Oh excuse me. Hina apologises," The woman known as Hina says as she crossed her arms, "I can't believe the 'White Hunter' of all men would say something sweet. I wonder if you've mellowed out a little."

"That's none of your business," Smoker chided, tone laced with annoyance.

"At any rate, you're really something. Using my elite unit just to look for a ship." Hina narrowed her eyes on Alexander's figure, "Even go so far as to partner with Alexander. Very upset... Hina's upset."

"Our goals merely aligned. That is all." Alexander stated flatly, tuning out Hina and Smoker's conversation. His reasonings are his own. Everything he has done was to bring him down and he didn't care what he had to sacrifice to do it. Alexander tensed his jaw before he swiftly walked off.

"Alexander," Smoker called out, "Tashigi will bring Crocodile here. That would be the only time that you will have to speak to him as per our agreement."

Alexander tensely nodded before he briskly walked out.

"I can never know what the man is thinking about," Hina sighed, narrowing her eyes, "It's a wonder how Garp managed to deal with him."

Alexander's shoes echoed around the ship as he walked towards Crocodile's prison cell. It was cold and dark in the basement levels of Hina's ship, a perfect place for a former Warlord of the Sea.

"I see you have come, Alexander Laurent-Song."

Alexander narrowed his eyes on Crocodile's bloodied and beaten figure chained by multiple seastone cuffs. "You know why."