Dream About The Nonsensical

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₓₓᵥ
𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕕𝕒𝕨𝕟

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

"𝔸nyway, that sure was an interesting place," Luffy says with a smile

"𝔸nyway, that sure was an interesting place," Luffy says with a smile. Liliana nods, a small smile forming from the recent adventures they had. From meeting Zenny the Money Lender and his crew of goats (which Liliana absolutely adored) to Ruluka Island and the Rainbow Mist mystery. It was certainly an interesting couple of days for the Straw Hats Pirates.

"Really? I've had enough of that ship graveyard!" Nami exclaims in irritation, still thinking of all the lost treasure as Luffy wonders if they can visit at some point with Chopper asking if was nice.

Liliana shivers, a chill goes up her spine at the thought. "I for sure would rather not. That place was creepy. Would not recommend."

"That's for sure. Just thinking of all the ghosts and things," Usopp agrees, turning slightly paler.

Suddenly, Liliana feels something drop in her hair as the rest of the crew also look up in confusion noticing the small pellets drop from the sky.

"Hail?" Usopp asks.

"No... Something's fall—"

Sanji stops mid-sentence, his cigarette drops from his slack jaw as the rest of the crew scream in terror at the sight before them.

A massive galleon ship falling from the sky.

"Hang on! Hold onto the ship!" Zoro orders, frantically holding onto the railing of the Merry gigantic waves that violently rocks them around when the galleon narrowly missed them. Everyone panics as they all hang on to various parts of the Merry with Sanji directing Luffy to protect the ship who agrees, before noticing Usopp.

"Cast aside your worries. Calmly close your eyes. When you open your eyes, a quiet morning lies before you." Usopp languidly flickers his eyes open to see a skeleton flying towards him. "BONES!" Usopp shrinks away from the skeleton, flinging them in the direction of Nami who roughly throws them back.

Liliana sighs as she holds onto the railing witnessing the game of throw with a skeleton. "This hasn't been a particularly pleasant afternoon."

⊱•⊰

"Why the heck did a ship fall from the sky?" Luffy asks, looking up at the sky for any clues. The waves finally subsiding as the galleon ship slowly sinking nearby with debris scattered around. Liliana slowly starts to lift the debris into the sea from the ship as Sanji and Zoro look up at the sky for clues to no avail. All there was just white fluffy clouds and an endless blue sky stretching across the horizon.