Out of Practice

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₗᵢᵢᵢ
𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

"𝕋hat concludes Round #1!" Itomimizu called out as a drum fare was sound, "Now for the long-awaited spoils of war! It's time to call one member of the opposing crew!"

The Straw Hats waited with bated breaths as Liliana bit into a candied apple, her heart thumping in her chest as she watched Foxy step up on the stage. Smirked victoriously at the awaiting Straw Hats before pinning his gaze on one person in particular. "The first person I want is... You! The ship doctor! Tony Tony Chopper!"

Chopper froze as the finger was pointed at him before he was dragged away from his crew... His family and into the den full of strangers. Fighting against the hands was useless as the Straw Hats watched in shock.

Nami stepped forward, her heart ached at the cries from their youngest. "Oh no! Chopper!"

Liliana tensed her fists, the red energy flickering around her hands in rage as she watched the small reindeer struggle in Foxy's hands. Damn it, if only I acted more serious about this, Liliana sounded as she started to scratch at her forearm with ferocity. Liliana wanted to look away from the devastated young boy who was being paraded around the crew but she couldn't tear her eyes away. She watched on with a mixture of horror and rage as a heavyweight filled her.

"Chopper!" Luffy yelled, gripping his head in panic.

Sanji tensed his jaw as he watched Chopper being placed on a chair in the middle of the stage like some sort of zoo attraction. "So, that creep was after Chopper? Well, I guess he is the rarest of rare animals."

"He's into cute things?" Nami pondered.

"Or furs, perhaps," Robin thought.

Usopp looked around him wildly, his eyes bulging in anger. "This is no time to chat! This is serious! They just took our friend!"

"Guys," Chopper cried pitifully as he slouched on the chair as he stared at the Straw Hats.

Foxy then walked towards Chopper, blocking out the light casting a harsh shadow over the young reindeer. "All right, Dr Chopper. You're a member of my crew now. You need to pledge loyalty to me! Now put on this mask." He then placed a Foxy Pirate mask over Chopper, solidifying his allegiance.

"Guys?" More tears gathered in his eyes as he felt the mask placed on his face, wanting nothing more than to rip it off him. As more and more people gathered around him with another placing a Foxy headpiece over his head, Chopper felt like his identity was stolen from him. His sense of belonging and home that he found was taken the more he stared at the Straw Hats in the crowd, separated by the rival pirate crew.