An Arrival of an Ally

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ᵥᵢᵢᵢ
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

𝕃ooking at Zoro and Luffy with a deep breath out in relief, Nami smiled at them from the ground

𝕃ooking at Zoro and Luffy with a deep breath out in relief, Nami smiled at them from the ground. "Well, it's about time."

"Wow, that was great. You guys are really that strong?" Usopp observes in awe, getting a sharp nod from Luffy.

Getting up from the ground, Nami frowns at them with her arms crossed in front of her. "Could you guys have been any slower? What took you so long?"

Zoro sharply looked at Nami with a snarl in his tone. "You're the one who pushed me down that oil slick so you can get out!"

"You did what!" Liliana shouts to Nami as she looks away with a grimace.

"It was an accident. I slipped, you fell. At least one of us made it out of there. That's better than both of us being stuck at the bottom," Nami responds flippantly.

"IT SHOULD'VE JUST BEEN YOU!" Zoro snarls out.

"Then we wouldn't have struggled so much trying to hold off all these bloody pirates," Liliana adds, incensed at Nami's casualness only getting a sheepish shrug as an answer.

"Run straight north, he says. That's just great, how am I supposed to know where north even is out here? Huh!" Luffy calls out to Usopp as Liliana sharply turns on him with narrowed eyes.

"Then you should've asked."

"Exactly! So shut up," Usopp agreed, facing Luffy with a glare, "You ran away so sure of yourself ready to take on anyone."