Faces of those Left Behind

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₗᵢ
𝕀 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

"𝕎ait! What's that! You're the captain!" The long-nosed man screamed

Luffy giggled, shooting them all a peace sign. "At any rate, that was close. If I hadn't remembered things, I would've remained Usopp's underling forever."

"Shut up!" The long-nosed man scowled, "I'm never gonna believe it! No matter what anyone says, I am the Great Pirate, Captain Usopp, who leads 8,000 underlings in the Usopp pirates!"

"That's the spirit! That's our Usopp!" Luffy laughs light-heartedly, still calm and relaxed even during their confusing times, "But you're the sniper of the Straw Hat Pirates, Usopp!"

Liliana stares at the happy smile on her cousin's face in wonder as tries to piece together the blanks in her memory. It was strange to Liliana as she continued to stare. Even though everything seems bleak in this stage of her memory, her mind in utter shambles, she feels at ease. Like as if she was happy. But how was that possible? All that she remembered was the unthinkable.

"Chopper!" Luffy calls out to the little reindeer's startled shock.

"Don't come this way!" The scared reindeer squealed, hiding behind the mast once more.

Luffy snuck up behind the reindeer, peering over his shoulder with a sly grin. "Are you still acting like that?" The reindeer jumped, his eyes popping out of its socket as Luffy stretched his neck around the other side in a grotesque manner. "Let's play like we always do!"

The reindeer suddenly found himself with chopsticks shoved up his nose. Was he really the ship's doctor?

"I'm the ship's doctor, and yet I was really doing something like this?"

Luffy grinned, taking the reindeer hooves to dance around the deck. "Sure, this is your signature party piece! You did it whenever we had a party! A one and two. A one, two three!"

"That rubber monkey said that he regain his memories, but he acts just like he did before." The blonde man rolled his eyes at the rubber-man's idiotic display.

"He's always been like this," Liliana said in a small whisper, a slight smile on her face. "So, don't mind him. He's just excited."

There was a flash of something in the blonde cook's mind at the words. It was familiar but wasn't. He sighed in frustration, hoping that once he regains his memories, everything would once more sense.