Outside Interference was Allowed

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₗᵢᵢ
𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕧𝕖

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

"ℙeace at last," Nami sighed, staring at the seemingly calm waves, "We can't let our guards down even for a moment

"eace at last," Nami sighed, staring at the seemingly calm waves, "We can't let our guards down even for a moment." Just a moment before, they had to contend with a giant wave that threatened to sink the Merry if they didn't get away in time. Then to top it off, they were chased by giant sea monkeys big enough to crush Merry with their own two hands. It was an incredibly busy morning that they hadn't even had time to eat breakfast.

Liliana scanned the horizons from the crow's nest for any traces of the sea monkeys. Sighing in relief, Liliana took the binoculars from her eyes, smiling down at everyone. "The coast is clear everyone!" Everyone sighed as Liliana dropped back onto the deck.

"Right!" Luffy grinned, throwing his hands into the air, "Time for breakfast! Sanji! Food!"

"Alright, alright, settle down," Sanji grumbled, lighting up another cigarette as he went to the kitchen with everyone following.

"First a tsunami, then sea monkeys," Usopp quaked, dropping into the seat at the table as everyone sat down around him, "What's next?"

"I'm just glad to finally relax," Zoro grumbled, pouring a cup of coffee for himself.

Chopper glanced around him with wariness, a small frown on his face. "You don't think they'll come back, do you?"

"We'll know by them crushing the ship with everyone in it," Robin chuckled as Usopp and Chopper stiffened.

Trembling, Usopp looked at Robin with tears in his eyes. "Robin, you need to stop saying those things!"

Liliana sighed, giving Sanji a grateful look as he placed a cup of tea in front of her. "It's not nice to say things like that, Robin. You're scaring them about images of our dead bodies drifting around in the ocean."

"Hey, you're doing the exact thing not to do," Usopp said incredulously as Liliana merely sipped on her tea.

"And now," Nami announced, "The moment you've been waiting for!" Dropping the sack of gold on the table before opening it to reveal all the gold that they managed to steal from their previous adventure. "Pirate's loot is meant to be divided up! And we've got plenty of divvying to do! We'll all be rich!" Everyone cheered as Usopp started whistling at the sight of the gold.

Immediately, Luffy threw his arms up. "It's about time! I'm buying a bronze statue!"

"Can I buy books?" Chopper waved his arm, trying to get Nami's attention.