Most Capable People I Know

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₓₓᵢ
𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕧𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

𝕃iliana quietly nibbles on her bottom lip, ignoring Usopp's story about crabs because of the worry consuming her

𝕃iliana quietly nibbles on her bottom lip, ignoring Usopp's story about crabs because of the worry consuming her. She doesn't know why but all she feels is dread about Luffy's duel with Crocodile as her fingers started to fidget. It's a tense atmosphere around her, the only noise being Usopp and Chopper's chatter and Zoro using Matsuge as a weight.

"Zoro, you're just wasting your energy doing that, aren't you?" Nami calls out which Zoro roughly rebuffs.

"Just leave him alone, Nami-San," Sanji says with a flippant tone as he takes a drag of his smoke, "If those guys aren't doing something, they can't keep focused. They're not adept. Especially... That muscle freak, now that he's had a taste of the level the Warlords of the Sea have."

"Hey, you," Zoro says sharply, eyes narrowing on the back of Sanji's head, "What are you trying to say? Go ahead and spit it out."

Sanji waves a flippant arm towards Zoro, a taunting smirk in his words, "You want me to say it?"

A tense silence surrounds everyone. Not even Usopp's stories can cut through it. "You're scared. You're worried that maybe Luffy might lose."

Liliana tenses her jaw at Sanji's words, dragging her nails into her skin. "Enough. Both of you."

The two freeze from their bickering to stare at Liliana's cold eyes. "Everyone is tense and worried but bickering like this isn't going to help anyone. It's only making it worse."

Nami suddenly knocks them both to the ground, leaving large bumps on the tops of their heads. "Exactly, so cut it out. It's pointless."

"Luffy-San won't lose. I mean, we promised him, didn't we?" Vivi tries to break the tension with a reassuring tone, "That we'd be waiting for him in Alubarna."

"You seem more worried than any of us, don't you," Usopp cries out.

Nami walks up to Vivi, knocking her fist into Vivi's forehead, "You should worry about the rebellion."

"It's true that we're all worried about Luffy but you need to focus on the rebellion," Liliana says with a hint of a smile, "And not worry about what these idiots are saying. Luffy will win."

Sanji gingerly rubs the bump as he gives Vivi an apologetic smile. "Sorry about that Vivi-Chan."

"If you have to cover for us, we're done for," Zoro says gruffly.