Speak to Everyone's Compassion

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₓᵥᵢ
𝕆𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕝 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

ami was sick.

Really sick.

And Liliana didn't know what to do and it worried her.

Wringing out a damp towel, Liliana placed it on Nami's forehead, a worried expression on her face as Vivi explained to everyone about the dangers that the Grand Line poses to healthy sailors because of the frequent changes to the weather before asking about the crew's medical experience.

"That would be me," Liliana said as Usopp and Luffy pointed towards her and Nami, "Nami and I are usually the ones that everyone goes to with medical ailments." However, Liliana couldn't help but feel a droplet of worry as she stared at Nami's feverish face who knew from past experience that it was something more serious than a cold brought by rapid changes in weather.

"The thing is... This looks more serious than that," Liliana added with worry as she asked Vivi for the thermometer, "And we only ever had to manage minor stuff."

"Well, you did help Yosaku with that scurvy stuff," Luffy grinned with confidence, "And when in doubt eating lots of meat always helps. Right, Sanji?"

Sanji explained despondently about the benefits of meat before gloomily saying that he wasn't a doctor. Sanji then looked down at Nami, "Besides if my cooking made that big a  difference, she would never get sick. I put a hundred times more care into preparing her meals than I do for you losers. I serve Nami fresh meats and vegetables to ensure a balanced diet. Anything that is rotten or mouldy, I give to you guys."

Luffy just laughed while Usopp slapped his shoulder in retaliation. Sanji just sighed, "My point is, as this ship's cook, nobody is going to feed Nami better in terms of nutrition. I can do anything in the kitchen. Still, I do know that there are specific foods for different kinds of illnesses but I can't make that call."

Placing the thermometer in Nami's mouth, Liliana glanced behind her, "Broths and soups should help her to at least ensure she has the energy to fight her illness. However if we don't get her to an actual doctor, Nami won't get better."

"There's bound to be doctors and nurses at Alabasta that could help, right?" Usopp asked, "How much longer till we get there, Vivi?"

"I don't know. At least a week," Vivi murmured, "But that will take too long."

Liliana then checked the thermometer before gasping in shock, showing Vivi who quickly took it out of her hands, disbelief on her face, "40! No! This isn't good!"